1960s board 8mm ?

Members online

just use 12.5 mm board. The original ceiling hasn't sagged, so stop worrying. I never use 9.5 mm board on ceilings.
20200125_220721.jpg

I went to quote a house built in 1961 today inside and out was a very strange feeling being in there , I ask customers to leave me alone after initial tour round , at this one I couldn’t believe how well everything was it was like a time capsule from when it was first built , the downstairs ceilings were in very good condition the upstairs ceilings had hair cracked open in every room
Classic Livingroom , woodwork in great condition too
4DE96049-7FFF-49D7-8A95-1C61D16D833D.jpeg

The bathroom again classic for that time , people pay good money now for these suites and I always thought these sinks and toilets were well made

0C057887-12A3-4F25-B83A-2B281E26C761.jpeg

I went to quote a house built in 1961 today inside and out was a very strange feeling being in there , I ask customers to leave me alone after initial tour round , at this one I couldn’t believe how well everything was it was like a time capsule from when it was first built , the downstairs ceilings were in very good condition the upstairs ceilings had hair cracked open in every room
Classic Livingroom , woodwork in great condition too
View attachment 44346
The bathroom again classic for that time , people pay good money now for these suites and I always thought these sinks and toilets were well made

View attachment 44347
Absolutely disgusting bathroom suite! Lol