18 inch mt stainless steel wtb

John j

Mono Don
Anyone got a 18 inch broken in mt prefer xtra light they want to sell or borrow just want to see if it takes effort of finishing . Less strokes

I had a 16 inch mt . To big for me sold it after a fortnight me wrist was shagged using it went back to 14 inch Tyzak light as fook

I had a decent 16 mt permashape trowel good for lashing on bigger walls or ceilings, not much point for domestic work. But it did seem quicker. Didn’t replace it though 13 or 14 is ideal in most situations.

Anyone got a 18 inch broken in mt prefer xtra light they want to sell or borrow just want to see if it takes effort of finishing . Less strokes
Use 16 for laying on and flatten then 14 for the rest get better pressure. Domestic I use 14 but I stay clear of it now to many monkey undercutting.

Tbh mate i never thought I'd say it but I think a stainless spat is better for flattening and better for your elbow a 14 better for later on in the set

I got a cheap en . Just cant seem to control it like a trowel so its in van somewhere............i think