1600 WATT PLASTER MIXER 240V

Status
Not open for further replies.
looks o.k to me mate but you will never know untill you use it.do you need one that powerfull ???do you do big mixes on site or sumfing??????????????

It's 1600w for only 50 quid the thing I'm worried about is that it has only 3 months warranty, I know that because I phoned them up.

sounds too good to be true....what's the catch?
I can't see what make it is, and notice it's 230v not 240v - although they do 110v which would work with a transformer.

He is a dodgy git that lives in Brentwood (KMS LTD) and sells them on the cheap. There aint no guarantee, I bought one it went within 3 mixes. He said to me what do you want for £50. Went to GT and bought one from there. It gave me a 3 yr gaurantee.

I suppose it pays to invest on the outset.

We've got 2 Refina mixers, M30 and MM22. They're the dogs b*ll***s, whips it up in no time. Pricey though but quality gear.

Yeah we have the refina mixers it only broke down recently only cost me a £10 to get new brushes fitted also get £80 worth of tools free direct from refina, i actually went down to pool and got mine, as i had one when i worked for a company and my van got broken into, and it got nicked so on the monday rather than wait a couple of days ordering one i went to there warehouse. Mind you this was about 4 years ago and there wasnt all the other makes and models of plaster mixers you can get today plus all the tool shops near me didnt stock refina tools but they all do now mental how things change.

yeah i think the Refina mixers are top drawer,I'd always buy 110 as well i know 240 is ok for domestic work but turn up on site with it and you'll be kicked off it

Status
Not open for further replies.