10 Good reasons why its good being a spread ?

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

church

No 10 ...Mashing spuds and spreading it on a sheperds pie , can any one else get it so evenly spread and as creamy ?:RpS_laugh:

haha same here mate the missus always gets me to mash and spread the mash:RpS_thumbsup: but like my plastering its lumpy and unevenly spread:RpS_crying:

almost every domestic client at some point walks in sees the mixer and says oh bet you can make a good cake with that then for some reason they fall to the floor with blood pissing from there nose:RpS_confused::RpS_biggrin:

Leaving site at 3 coz its too late to put a set on! And when questioned tell them I can put a set on but I won't be done till 6! Totally calling there bluff, the agent will practically usher you off site just in the fear that if they don't they will be staying late.

Lol, yea when you've mixed up a bucket of multi and they come in and say "that looks like chocolate cake mix", then you have to do that chuckle as if thats a good one that you've never heard before. Sometimes if ithink they can handle it, I'll tell them it smells like chocolate too, and when they lean in to smell the bucket trowel bop them on the nose :RpS_thumbup:

Yeh and they can hear the whisk and they walk into the room and say "what the **** are you doin with my wifes dress on" and you say "im dead good at makin cakes" then they knock **** out of you and your locked up for the night.

How about listening to some knob who thinks he knows it all say..

'I can do anything, I've wired my own house, plumbed my bathroom in and even fitted my kitchen.. but I don't know how you make plaster stick to a ceiling without getting blathered.. it's the only thing I can't do.. How do you do it and make it look so easy?'

'..maybe so cockends like you make a right balls up and leave it to proper tradesmen in the future..' isn't the answer they were hoping for :RpS_laugh:

plus if you grill your first coat , the mince will not bleed through, no need for pva lol , saves money

No 10 ...Mashing spuds and spreading it on a sheperds pie , can any one else get it so evenly spread and as creamy ?:RpS_laugh:
One reason its good being a spread is you get to come on the plasterers forum and get some fantastic advice and help from everyone,:rolleyes) sometimes a laff or two! But mostly serious plasterin talk:RpS_laugh: oh and to top it off, number one!! An insight of the life and times of d*m**o( fatz),,, fucan lejend hee iz:RpS_lol::RpS_lol:

NO no no no ......... no .... you need a holiday mate , the internal trowel is the better choice for that type of work :RpS_lol:
only for the crevices mate , gauger all day long for the bigger areas ((hope to fook she never see's this thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.