1 Reason to not sign write your van

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freerider

Just on way home from pricing up a job and got a phone call from a "number denied"..

Answered...

"Hello"

"Is that blah blah"

"Yes"

"are you driving?"

"yes"

"well your a cock and you drive like a cock"

"oh right, well whys that then?"

Then she hung up on me lol, ******* miserable cow, I bet it was one of those women that doesnt like it when two lanes merge and its your priority, they try to not let you in but when you get in cos its your turn they beep you and call you a w**k*r, its the only part of the journey I think I could have possibly upset someone driving like a "****", which I really wasnt, I normally do but im bollocked from the night on the piss last night and was driving like a baby. Ah the joys of ******* motoring, some times I really do wish you could kill people, when someone clearly is in the wrong and has a go at you, nothing worse than that, pure ******* ignorance.

lol I was messing in my buggy one day and some old tosser complained that I was churning up the path then he open his mercedes doors front and side door so I lit the rear up and filled his car up with sand and s**t then then cleared off... I got a very nice email from him....lol

lol I was messing in my buggy one day and some old tosser complained that I was churning up the path then he open his mercedes doors front and side door so I lit the rear up and filled his car up with sand and s**t then then cleared off... I got a very nice email from him....lol

haha howd he know your email danny? I dont get it?

i was coming home from warwick this week and there was a taxi doing 55 in the middle lane so i overtook him and pulled straight across, he drove past me, gave me stares so i just laughed but was thinking 'please ring the number on the van' anyway i went past him again and he didnt look at me. gutted

another reason is u get silly c@@nts ringing up about a crack in their ceiling and can u come straight away ......or some dumb ass road rager ringing up like pshycho coz he cant overtake a loaded van on the way to his office ( should have got up 20 mins earlier prick) thats just my 10 pennies worth

A reason FOR getting your van signed up is that most crooks wont bother breaking into a plasterers van , ive been on 2 jobs where most of the vans have been broke into , plumbers mostly , and mines been ok , plus if theres a locked tube on your van most crooks know it will only contain beads and not copper pipe , plus ive had the odd decent job out of it

Blade

Status
Not open for further replies.