£2.15m2

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
No confusion as is 400m2 just skimming & I am supplying everthing but labour!!

Fair play if you can get it... As John said when times were good he got £7.50 in central London!! £10m2 now is unheard of even on domestics after materials you will still clear 8m2 if not more..
:rolleyes)

Hey Spanky I wish I was getting it but is for job I need doing!!. I am pulling my hair out at some of the prices coming in.

Most spreads are dumb basically,they will always have a reason to work for peanuts. I like the man who earned a £1000 a week on £2.15 a metre ten yrs ago, probably still adding up those metres . If you want to work for mininum , go road sweeping , leave our work alone...

it isn't the odd spread who decides to not to go to work so he can change the world you idiot

I never get less than six ,my day work equals eighty of you metres ,those lunch breaks are great.what area do you work in,what do you charge for skimming as 2.15 is for PGA .?

hows the cabs treating ya anyway mate?
you not had any serious sounding calls from old clients/builders giving you and opening??
shame really cos theres a lot of tits out there that dnt have a danny what there doin

sorry to hear that mate as i said its a shame that time served tradesmen are giving up work but joey goldtrowel walks out of a 2 week course and works for buttons.
good luck mate stay lucky

the above was not sorry to hear your earning 400 a week haha it was to the previous reply :RpS_thumbup:

Got no other choice mate, there is no other way of getting experience. I have family who are plasterers getting one job a week and they won't even hire me on that until work picks up :(

So why do want to be a spread if family and everyone around you is struggling?

Because I haven't done a year and a half of Plastering in college for nothing:rolleyes)
I'm not the type to just quit and go on the dole

Status
Not open for further replies.