£13.99 for ten liters of PVA in Wickes

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
i bet that wickes gear is like piss.........tried the stuff from screwfix a few year back and it was like water......stick with the good stuff

Sure I got 10ltr rendering pva for £10 @ b and q. Don't ask me why it's rendering shite, they do a plasterers one also but that was £20! For fckin pva no chance!

I use sealocrete. No bad stuff. Used to use unibond on the insurance work. That stuffs like dab. Its expensive but you can dilute it alot.

The local Jewsons do there own PVA and its more expensive than unibond.................strange how they never sell any.................:RpS_confused:

i bought some travis stuff last week when i poured it out i had to double check that i haddnt just bought 5ltrs of milk

I never go near PVA anymore, i always only ever use SBR much better gear IMO , also remember the cheaper any of these gloos are the more they have been water-down simples always look on the tin and see the dilution !!......Nough said ........

I remember getting pva from bnq , it was their own make.it was a random one off 15 litres small drum thing?..... I swear it was like wallpaper paste!!...never seen it again...lol

i bought some travis stuff last week when i poured it out i had to double check that i haddnt just bought 5ltrs of milk

semi-skimmed....................:RpS_laugh:...................al get me coat.......................:RpS_blushing:

Status
Not open for further replies.