£500 in less than 5 minutes

Members online

That would of been a grand if f**k**g Blackpool ain't screwed me
Screenshot_20210814_191753_com.virginbet.virginbetuk.jpg

horse racing/football betting/golf betting , is my passion ,my intrest, my hobby, until the day i go to the great building site in the sky,
i have had good days and i have had bad days, the good days have been good the bad days have been bad,
my worst day, one day i won 2,500 quid in 2 hours, the next day i lost the lot
my good day, one day i placed a bet at local betfred shop, won 38,000 quid, gave the 2 members of staff 250.00 tip each
i could go on and on
That's some win hector!!!!! Most I won was 15 grand back in 2010 on a slot online.... One day hector one day I'll hit the big en!!!!!!!!

Next thing I'll get a email saying upload all your documents and I've heard of a few now asking for source of wealth!
That's cus you won on there money! They don't like that!! I had that in the past off some sites one kept over a grand of mine for two weeks!!! I was fuming!!! Once I got me doe I shut me account, trouble is they hold all the cards. I've always said money should be paid in as quick as It comes out..... B%&tards

Birmingham 0-0 let me dwn for £300 as had a 5 game acca btts.and lille let me dwn for £120.ypur better putting your money into crypto.serious money to be made

Ain't it losing at minute? How do you do it??

Ain't it losing at minute? How do you do it??
No it's gone through roof again.ive invested £2k I'm up £700 but I bought at a s**t time wen it was high and didn't realise so now I know to buy when it bottoms out again.i won't sell anyway for minimum 5 years just going to leave it and add in here and there as I go.i do it through a app called bit stamp.if I would of had the balls you could of bought a bitcoin for about £17k about a month ago and it's worth £33k now.ive got eth which is a good 1 aswell as litecoin

Reading of a guy on twitter in 2017 he invested £50k in bitcoin and bloody worth £15mill now
I was on Silk Road when bit coins were worth £35 about 2012ish. My old apprentice made a ton of p’s from crypto got a big house and a sweet ride at the age of 24, big gains from it if you know your shitt

I was on Silk Road when bit coins were worth £35 about 2012ish. My old apprentice made a ton of p’s from crypto got a big house and a sweet ride at the age of 24, big gains from it if you know your shitt
Been told if you don't it's a quick way to loose money

Been told if you don't it's a quick way to loose money
You can't lose money,aslong as you can leave it in account and ride it out.you only lose money if your short term where you gamble on it day to day.eth coin was worth a couple of hundred quid I think a couple years ago its trading at about £2400 per coin now

You can't lose money,aslong as you can leave it in account and ride it out.you only lose money if your short term where you gamble on it day to day.eth coin was worth a couple of hundred quid I think a couple years ago its trading at about £2400 per coin now

I'm sure hackers stole £600 million for a laugh
then gave it back ...

ask the banks for advice because you have "bitcoin"

let me know mate (y)

Next thing I'll get a email saying upload all your documents and I've heard of a few now asking for source of wealth!!
all the online bookies are clamping down now smoother, i have accounts at betfred and bet365 closed as i won a couple of grand, got paid out okay but accounts closed, and okay it was a nice lift but not a great deal of money really,..........it is possible there could be a 100.00 monthly limit on accounts as well as other restrictions , gambling commission currently taking evidence from punters/bookies/trainers, outcome to be announced shortly,

That's some win hector!!!!! Most I won was 15 grand back in 2010 on a slot online.... One day hector one day I'll hit the big en!!!!!!!!
it was just another day badvok , just another bet, nothing special at all , except unknown to me this was going to be a big day
i can remember popping into tesco first, couple of things to get standing in the queue , then went to put my bet on, 8/1 won, 16/1 won, 11/1won, 14/1won, and a 9/1 3rd, all in a 1.00 each way canadian
i took 3,000 grand in cash, 500.00 tip for staff, and a cheque ,
i went back into tesco and the same cashier was there same busy shop nothing had changed , but it had

all the online bookies are clamping down now smoother, i have accounts at betfred and bet365 closed as i won a couple of grand, got paid out okay but accounts closed, and okay it was a nice lift but not a great deal of money really,..........it is possible there could be a 100.00 monthly limit on accounts as well as other restrictions , gambling commission currently taking evidence from punters/bookies/trainers, outcome to be announced shortly,
They paid me this morning quicker than I expected so will have another bash today with 200 and stick the rest in my pocket!