you boys are long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

skimslim

Hello, yes I'm still looking 4 work, I just thought this was the section 4 looking 4 work,:huh: there is a section on da website 4 chat+ this should just be
Job section.:-0

hello yes, I think you'll find it's known as 'the' website...
innit though?
I'd be interested to find, from such as educated boy as yourself, where exactly is the chat section? most of us have been members for years and we can't find it anywhere? I suppose it takes someone with youth and experience of such things to point us in the right direction, us dinosaurs seem to be slightly out of touch old chap. :RpS_blink:

on here grand I think we'll rename it 'carping'.. lets hope thats a private joke... :RpS_laugh:

dont forget though, lads looking for work, prolly lift a ton, cant spell it... plenty of work around for people with experience...

dont have a clue what young uns are on about now adays,im reasonably young myself at 29 but its still a foreign launagage
thats text talk for you ruining the english language.

dont have a clue what young uns are on about now adays,im reasonably young myself at 29 but its still a foreign launagage
thats text talk for you ruining the english language.

it looks like a mix of maths and english that text talk its sad that the country that invented the language cant use it right anymore

Don't listen to these lot skimslim .... I've PM'd you some interesting stuff, let me know how you get on:RpS_wink:

f'ck me bubbles if youve sent him einsteins theory of relativity i dread to think what thats gonna do to the poor bloke... :rolleyes)

Last edited:
E=mc to the 2 blud :RpS_laugh:

edit...
sorry..
E=mc 2 da 2 innit blud... :RpS_thumbsup:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.