1. Want to see how the new TPF works? Click here or you can drop me an email danny@plasterersforum.com
    Dismiss Notice
  2. The Plasterers Forum has now made it even easier to share photos and videos than ever before Click Here To Learn How
    Dismiss Notice
  3. TPF is the biggest plastering community and resource on internet... we are still growing.... we are nearly 10 years old so we are here for a long time yet...
    Dismiss Notice
  4. The Plasterers Forum is growing but we need your help to keep it growing.... Introduce yourself and say hello get involved... they dont bite :-)
    Dismiss Notice
  5. The Plasterers Forum is very busy!! ...25% up on last year!! Be a part of the biggest plastering community
    Dismiss Notice
  6. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
    Dismiss Notice

WR plastering dorset

Discussion in 'Plasterers Looking For Plasterers' started by Warren1990, Apr 16, 2017.

1. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

Does anyone got any work going for 3 weeks time ?

2. owls

owls Private Member

:eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. madmonk

madmonk Private Member

!has anyone!!!

4. madmonk

madmonk Private Member

thanks would be nice manners maketh the man

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

dont think I ever worked more than 3 weeks ahead of myself :D

6. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

I think he's posted about 3 times now wanting work? I told him to sort that shite render out on river cottage and he didn't see the funny side?? Hope he gets something as he's sounding desperate??

• Like Like x 1
  7. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

Thanks lads I'm just starting out on my own. so just getting out there really

• Like Like x 1
  8. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Without sounding patronising I think your last post will help you more ?? Just be honest and keep logging in here and soon your a regular then others reccomend you?? Trust me if you f**k up and customer comes back and complains? There's no place to hide

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

True lol I don't f**k up mate good work always leads to more work

10. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Then you are on the right path my friend

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

Cheers so have u had a lot of work from here mate.

12. choppa

choppa Active Member

Yea got s**t loads on! What about you?

13. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

Ive just started on my own. Ive got abit on I'm just getting myself out ther at the mo. I take it u busy we're u working at ?

14. Danny

Danny TPF OWNER

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. Marshy

Marshy Private Member

Yes it does I went to view the Alpine render job near Chester yesterday and customer confirmed that I've got the job. It's planned for the end of May and il post pics up (y) this was off the forum. Plus jobs in France have come along. That's why I love this place :coffe:

• Like Like x 4
  16. Warren1990

Warren1990 Member

Kl kl mate that's a good thing to hear.