World War 3

Members online

No members online now.

Maester

Are any of you worried about WW3 breaking out this weekend over North Korea? Kim Jong Un has promised thermonuclear war if Trump attacks. And he's said he would if North Korea tests a missile this weekend. It could be a Armageddon . This time next week there might not be any plastering work, the shops will be empty, fuel rationing etc What would you do?

"North Korea is looking for trouble,” Mr Trump wrote. “If China decides to help, that would be great. If not, we will solve the problem without them! U.S.A.! ”

I've never really bothered worrying about North Korea situation until now. Always thought it to be just rhetoric with Koreans not really having the know how to do any real damage. When the Chinese made a statement yesterday I thought, oh sh1t this is serious now. It seems likely that trump is gonna send a few missiles in, how the Koreans react who knows, South Koreans probably get the brunt of it. Watched an intriguing interview with trump where he describes eating a chocolate cake with Chinese Premier and then telling him that he's just launched the missiles into Syria, showing off to him. He is mentally unstable.

Too much power for a man with no experience we can't get on a site without a cscs card how can someone with no experience walk into a leaders job if someone with no experience told us this is what's going to be happening I know what he would be told

Too much power for a man with no experience we can't get on a site without a cscs card how can someone with no experience walk into a leaders job if someone with no experience told us this is what's going to be happening I know what he would be told

Don't worry buddy, it's just the media stirring the pot.

And by experience you can only mean he doesn't cosy up to others looking to stitch up his own ?
He is America first. As it should be

Don't worry buddy, it's just the media stirring the pot.

And by experience you can only mean he doesn't cosy up to others looking to stitch up his own ?
He is America first. As it should be
Sorry I ment that Korean leader hope trump sends him an M.O.A.B Easter egg

I wouldn't put it past Trump to attack. Jinping and Putin are a lot smarter than Trump, though. If he thinks he's getting one over on them on North Korea and Syria he's wrong. The hypocrisy of the West is jaw dropping. Boris Johnson and Tillerson lecturing Russia that Syrians must have a democratic government but at the same time selling the Saudis cluster bombs so they can kill Yemeni men, women and children. Lol. The Saudis. Medieval despots who fund the terrorism we are supposedly fighting. Trumps agenda was always confrontation with Russia and Iran. With the Saudis and Israel pulling the strings.

Trump same as Hilary were put in place as 1. A bit of a crackpot /joke.
2nd was mad bitch with history of cover ups and murder.

So either way when s**t hits the fan they could be used as " well what did you expect ????!! You voted them in!!"
The more people wake up and the more the lid is lifted on the cockroaches really running the show the more desperately they will conceal themselves under blankets of war mongering , terrorism false flag ops and media fed hysteria.
Watch this space .

I wouldn't put it past Trump to attack. Jinping and Putin are a lot smarter than Trump, though. If he thinks he's getting one over on them on North Korea and Syria he's wrong. The hypocrisy of the West is jaw dropping. Boris Johnson and Tillerson lecturing Russia that Syrians must have a democratic government but at the same time selling the Saudis cluster bombs so they can kill Yemeni men, women and children. Lol. The Saudis. Medieval despots who fund the terrorism we are supposedly fighting. Trumps agenda was always confrontation with Russia and Iran. With the Saudis and Israel pulling the strings.

Liked..all correct

No, not North Korea. However I think there's a distinct possibility that it may go nuclear with the Tiler's forum at some point. :)
Believe I'm still in the naughty cupboard :eek:
IMG_6527.PNG

There will be a military coup Backed by china in north korea before it gets to a nuclear war . Or china will put kim jong
- un back on his lead .Nuclear wars are not good for business .

China's the stumbling block its North Korea's only friend.
China doesn't want to Rock the boat if the shite hits the fan just imagine how many refugees would flood over the border into china, and china gets most of its cheap coal from North Korea. It will be interesting to see how it pans out. Obama dithered with Syria and North Korea, trumps been there 10 minutes and going all out.

Trump same as Hilary were put in place as 1. A bit of a crackpot /joke.
2nd was mad bitch with history of cover ups and murder.

So either way when s**t hits the fan they could be used as " well what did you expect ????!! You voted them in!!"
The more people wake up and the more the lid is lifted on the cockroaches really running the show the more desperately they will conceal themselves under blankets of war mongering , terrorism false flag ops and media fed hysteria.
Watch this space .
Lol,the first time Iv seen you give a proper answer to a topic!!!!

You havnt read previous posts over the years then? Good to spend a bit of time reading old threads from 2007/8 when it first started.
Lol.not yet mate,Iv had a bit of a look like.didint mean nothing by it tho in fact had a few chuckles from pictures and like that have been posted!;)