Work Wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

stevewr1

Hi lads..Steve here from cork, Ireland. Looking for work in London, im fully qualified in all aspects of plastering so give me a bell if u guys know of anything..Cheers :)

steve sorry to tell you this mate but spunky is a bit on the G** side, do NOT attempt to meet up with him under any circimstances. I posted something similar to you about "looking for work" then next minute this s*x pest is sending me pm's to meet up with him on clapham common,the next minute my pants are arround my ankles and he is inside me like an animal, this happened on a further 3 occasions.

you have been warned!

hi steve, did you get any work yet? things are looking bleak for me too, nothing in the pipeline, i have had a very busy past 4 months but thats coming to an end, i could do with some site work if theres any going. i worked in your backyard a few years ago, had two brill years and made loadsa mates there in mallow and surroundin areas, i go back as often as i can to visit but unfortunatley theres no work there for me to stay. never mind we move on. hope youve picked up work in london or anywhere. good luck

No work as of yet onemanband..disaster here in cork. Yeah mallows not a bad spot mate..bump into any of the romper stompers there ha ha?? Glad to hear you enjoyed your time in cork mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.