Work experience within 30 mile radius of Milton Keynes

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.

GeorgeT

Hi all (again)
I'm on the hunt (again) for a labourers position withen 30 mile radius of mk. I'm going to college p/t on Mondays but am fully aware that I need to get more time on the trowel in the real world. Ive nearly complete d my first year and will be returning to college to complete my second year.I've always had an interest in the trade but somehow ended up taking a different career path. At 32 with a family it's been pretty challenging but it's starting to pick up and I just need to work on speed efficiency and work on improving my finish( it's not bad but needs perfecting)
Anyone willing to give me a trial run then give me a ring.
Thanks guys .

Hi all (again)
I'm on the hunt (again) for a labourers position withen 30 mile radius of mk. I'm going to college p/t on Mondays but am fully aware that I need to get more time on the trowel in the real world. Ive nearly complete d my first year and will be returning to college to complete my second year.I've always had an interest in the trade but somehow ended up taking a different career path. At 32 with a family it's been pretty challenging but it's starting to pick up and I just need to work on speed efficiency and work on improving my finish( it's not bad but needs perfecting)
Anyone willing to give me a trial run then give me a ring.
Thanks guys .

George, to give your thread a better chance of being noticed start some random off topic converstation. startrek or starwars?
some threads reach a couple of hundred posts :RpS_thumbsup:
say something controversial , i put my topcoat on first its a better finish :RpS_biggrin: or post some pics of rough work asking for feedback, that one always seems to work well.

George, to give your thread a better chance of being noticed start some random off topic converstation. startrek or starwars?
some threads reach a couple of hundred posts :RpS_thumbsup:
say something controversial , i put my topcoat on first its a better finish :RpS_biggrin: or post some pics of rough work asking for feedback, that one always seems to work well.
All your work wasn't rough,or not too rough anyway olly,some of it near passable

I feel im getting better John :RpS_unsure: are plastered walls supposed to feel like toast? :RpS_confused:

Cheers @Olican, now what can I say that's controversial enough, the minds racing now.

Tell us about the time you plastered 150m on your own in a day using 6 bags and you charged £8per sqm......
...or your happy to get £40 per wall! :RpS_thumbsup:

@Marleyjustin if you're still looking for a bit off work mate inbox me your number and I will give you a call on Monday. I'm going to need a hand for a few days just outside of Leighton buzzard. It will start a week Monday cheers

Last edited by a moderator:
@Marleyjustin if you're still looking for a bit off work mate inbox me your number and I will give you a call on Monday. I'm going to need a hand for a few days just outside of Leighton buzzard. It will start a week Monday cheers

Thanks mate I really appreciate that, I'm booked up till July 4th but I'll inbox you my details anyway for future reference.✌️

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.