Win A Dewalt Cordless Mixer

How Do You Want To Pick The Winner?

• Out of a hat/salad spinner

• Bonus Ball

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would like to win it as I am one of five on here that can appreciate the good things in life, there is one on here that is angry all the time,he has radicalised another member on here and that poor lad is as gullible as a turkey voting for Xmas ,
There is a bonus ball available still, if anyone has the luck of the Irish or English or those free loaders who live off the EU in Wales @Mouldyoldspudgun

Right I'm going to buck the trend.
I don't want it, it definitely wouldn't change my life one little bit!
If I'm put in the draw and win it I want it sent to @algeeman because he still works like I used to, unlike most of the useless slow T***s on here.

cheers andy (y)
you gave me an idea !!!

i think i should have the drill for working on shite northern rates....especially after having half decent rates from being down south.
i think the mixer will help un-depress me :)

cheers andy (y)
you gave me an idea !!!

i think i should have the drill for working on shite northern rates....especially after having half decent rates from being down south.
Or kill you :D

Oooooh nice yellow cordless mixer! I personally would love to work with this tool every day, especially because it will constantly remind me of the streak that runs down my back! :hola:

cheers andy (y)
you gave me an idea !!!

Lol. If s**t rates is the winner, yous boys wouldn't get out bed for what we work for over in this backwards place lol. But sure it's all good fun :ROFLMAO:

If I get it I can go fishing with my mate then !

It will change my life massively, whilst most you lucky spreads are enjoying full nights kip the rascal is in the pink is having a midnight party. Causing me to be late to work on numerous occasions, when I get there to find kettles radios and chargers using up all the sockets. I could walk straight past them all proud looking like a zombie ‍♂️ and smash a mix on. Ps I’m glad I could see the comp, in the words of paddy mcguiness the power is in you’re hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mrs sent me this after I’d gone to work, she looks proud as punch she kept us up most the night.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have Ophidiophobia which as you can imagine makes it difficult to work with all them 110v and 240v leads all over the floor making me think I am in a snake pit. Dewalt cordless mixer . I Love You. Please be Mine.

Parkside are doing one same as dewault!!! I might just wait for that one thanks! Plus I can get my groceries at same time;)

Status
Not open for further replies.