will my trowel be ok??

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just buy a new trowel mate,Gibbo is right there is no difference in the finish with a new one or a worn one just use the old one on some sand and cement work or screeding and it will come back to how it was before the bloke ground it.

Gibbo in his bib and brace
017_17_zps7e5acf53.png

looks like he's got beadle hands. no wonder he doesnt like the speedskim, probably cos its too heavy

well its not like he aint got a sense of humour.........................is it...............:RpS_unsure:

what are they like to break in?. are you just using them for laying on or for the whole process to break them in?

For the whole process mate its the metal against metal on your handboard that gets it going

All my other trowels are S/Steel, i worked this one as a freebie from a a certain pain in the arse supplier that hastles u for beads. I just took it out the box thinking it will be ok for laying on and have been using it for about 3 weeks now.

Must say, i`m quite impressed with the carbon steel.

Ive got both and while I prefer using the steel to trowel up I use a stainless to put on with as the steel is quite thin.

Status
Not open for further replies.