Why use a sponge float?

N
irish skim is a dream compared to the shite in england.
it skims itself....absolute effortless.
so is germans knauf mp.

i wonder what its like in thailand.
Not overly keen in knauf mp, though it's. Was always OK long as u didn have any heavy coats, slides too much. The consistency thing is annoying. Need it to look thick as f**k when mixing it or it will be pure piss. Weird stuff. Trowels up alright in flat walls though . once u get used it it it's not too bad I suppose, though tbh I'm quite happy not having used it in a few years and don't really want to see it anytime soon lol

N

Not overly keen in knauf mp, though it's. Was always OK long as u didn have any heavy coats, slides too much. The consistency thing is annoying. Need it to look thick as f**k when mixing it or it will be pure piss. Weird stuff. Trowels up alright in flat walls though . once u get used it it it's not too bad I suppose, though tbh I'm quite happy not having used it in a few years and don't really want to see it anytime soon lol

all mats have a setting time ....its just getting used to them on the weather and background.
after a lifetime of it...your mind tells you whats right or wrong.

when im 2 old for price work il take the domestic lazy route.....

because domestic lads are shite spreads and its an easy ride.

before you "doms" reply
fuuck off your all shiit !!!

all mats have a setting time ....its just getting used to them on the weather and background.
after a lifetime of it...your mind tells you whats right or wrong.

when im 2 old for price work il take the domestic lazy route.....

because domestic lads are shite spreads and its an easy ride.

before you "doms" reply
fuuck off your all shiit !!!
I hate domestic work. Agreed to go do couple ceilings tomorrow too :cry:

Your fecking shite

Just like u fat boy. U keep skimming for your 3.50m2. Seen your comment on facebook about me not being able to spell. If you have a problem with me. Let's have it out. My number is 00353861527072. I might be in London in 3 weeks I have no problem meeting you if I have to go there. As talking hard man s**t over the internet is not my thing. Am not happy about that comment you made to be honest. And I'll happily meet you to sort out what ever f**k**g problem u have about me. If I've taken it the wrong way I apologise. But don't think I have. Or if u going to come over here anytime soon let me know and I'll meet you. If I don't have to go to London.

Reactions: TPS
Just like u fat boy. U keep skimming for your 3.50m2. Seen your comment on facebook about me not being able to spell. If you have a problem with me. Let's have it out. My number is 00353861527072. I might be in London in 3 weeks I have no problem meeting you if I have to go there. As talking hard man s**t over the internet is not my thing. Am not happy about that comment you made to be honest. And I'll happily meet you to sort out what ever f**k**g problem u have about me. If I've taken it the wrong way I apologise. But don't think I have. Or if u going to come over here anytime soon let me know and I'll meet you. If I don't have to go to London.

Gibbos reaction after reading this :frio:. @theclemo :musculoso::cachetada: and the 2 of them after it :birra::birra::birra: then abit of this :bananas: but whos on what end, is debatable :llorando:

IMG_2120.JPG

It's just me being paranoid probably. I like gibbbo tbh. Just dident expect his comment on facebook. And tbh I think he is just having the craic. With me. @Gibbo sorry if am wrong. I'll man up and say sorry. Just me in bad form today. f**k it going boxing club to let some steam out. :rolleyes:

It's just me being paranoid probably. I like gibbbo tbh. Just dident expect his comment on facebook. And tbh I think he is just having the craic. With me. @Gibbo sorry if am wrong. I'll man up and say sorry. Just me in bad form today. f**k it going boxing club to let some steam out. :rolleyes:
Ave a wank too

Shut
Shut up you big tart

Couldn't tell if @theclemo wanted to meet for a fight or a bum, I'll meet up with you Keith we can decide if it's bumming or fighting on the day [emoji106] I'll even bring the pork pies

ive learned alot since i joined this forum and thats plasterers dont like....

gays
terrorists
liars
sneaky cuunts
jews
muslims
welsh
bullshiitters
emails
cassie
sober people
mumford and sons fans
uni
magnets

and now fatties !!!!

thank god for marshy and his big titty posts at least we have something we all like !!

Anyone got any tips to get rid of a c**t of a hangover. More drink lol but not doing that. Am at a kids party just want the ground to open up and swallow me up.

Anyone got any tips to get rid of a c**t of a hangover. More drink lol but not doing that. Am at a kids party just want the ground to open up and swallow me up.

yes ..drink stella out of a half glass.....you will look sensible while sorting your shiit out at the same time !!!

cheers clemo. .....from over the water
:birra:

Attachments

• 20170409_172455.jpg
    20170409_172455.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 229