Here you go asif:flapper:
MartinFitzmauriceandRobertHolmes2copy_zps8b914823.jpg

congrats:RpS_thumbsup:
clayman and rich kindly agreed to do the award handover

Here you go asif:flapper:
MartinFitzmauriceandRobertHolmes2copy_zps8b914823.jpg

congrats:RpS_thumbsup:
clayman and rich kindly agreed to do the award handover
I am deeply touched, you are like an old uncle to me,perhaps I should go back on the doors, eight hrs of insults and a room in a cell on occasion.

I am deeply touched, you are like an old uncle to me,perhaps I should go back on the doors, eight hrs of insults and a room in a cell on occasion.
Done the door thing too! Not worth the feckin hassle :rolleyes)if I was your uncle I certainly wouldn be giving you cigs at 4 year old...........:RpS_scared:

Done the door thing too! Not worth the feckin hassle :rolleyes)if I was your uncle I certainly wouldn be giving you cigs at 4 year old...........:RpS_scared:
Too expensive, door work is definitely not worth the hassle,got head smashed by a paving brick one night, blood every where, did not know left from right, paramedic kicking me in ambulance to keep me conscious, was ok after only seven stitches, retired when I lost faith in the owners, most of the staff, and lastly the silly police regime, not they ones on the ground, the paper pushing ones....

Too expensive, door work is definitely not worth the hassle,got head smashed by a paving brick one night, blood every where, did not know left from right, paramedic kicking me in ambulance to keep me conscious, was ok after only seven stitches, retired when I lost faith in the owners, most of the staff, and lastly the silly police regime, not they ones on the ground, the paper pushing ones....
was probably lucky in the sense the worst i got was stabbed in the thigh ................with a feckin pen!!! I thought it was a punch? Then "oh my god he's been stabbed".... Oh it's only a biro stab? Pmsl, still feckin sore tho:RpS_lol:
You need a good bunch of guys round you doin the door work? Reliable guys:RpS_wink: 4 years I done it. Feckin mug:RpS_blushing: no pun intended.

was probably lucky in the sense the worst i got was stabbed in the thigh ................with a feckin pen!!! I thought it was a punch? Then "oh my god he's been stabbed".... Oh it's only a biro stab? Pmsl, still feckin sore tho:RpS_lol:
You need a good bunch of guys round you doin the door work? Reliable guys:RpS_wink: 4 years I done it. Feckin mug:RpS_blushing: no pun intended.
Ten plus years in lovely stockwell and new cross, I get asked for my over view when any of the boys get arrested these days, you do make some good friends at it but your trust of people is tainted, they lie lie and lie, everyone from your colleagues to the owners /police/ cps ,,

Status
Not open for further replies.