Whisks

Members online

No members online now.

superspread

i need a new whisk , do I need a positive or negative rake? I wanna draw the mix into the bucket and not having it splash up everywhere , I think it's a negative I need .

I bought a whisk once that tried to pull me into the mix ... It had more downforce than an F1 car at 200mph.

I had a little whizz on a cullomix xo6 and the power on it was ridiculous, not sure what whisk was on it but I had to hang on tight. Crazy power.

I had a little whizz on a cullomix xo6 and the power on it was ridiculous, not sure what whisk was on it but I had to hang on tight. Crazy power.

What have you used in the past to compare? I've had a mega mixer since 1998 and still going strong but thinking about a festool or collomix next?

Seemed more powerful than the 1800 mega mixer. It wasn't my collomix, I noticed a tiler using it and I was just pratting about whizzing it round in a bucket of water. Not a great comparison really but it was serious bit of kit. Seemed a bit taller than any other I've used.

Seemed more powerful than the 1800 mega mixer. It wasn't my collomix, I noticed a tiler using it and I was just pratting about whizzing it round in a bucket of water. Not a great comparison really but it was serious bit of kit. Seemed a bit taller than any other I've used.

Im so used to the feel and sound of mine i probably buy another. I have a cheap b&q one as a back up if and when it stops!