While I.m offf

Members online

John j

Mono Don
May as well get that big job done . Only been bout 5 years . Anyone else as bad as me when its ye own house. Though rest of house is done . Our bedroom twice due to no cavity so did it again with insulated boards . Got lads bedroom exterior walls to do again as well. Wish I had done bath room but was worried bout space . Now it' like a fridge covered in a grandad worth of tiles so they won' t be off soon.

Attachments

• 1514631647341865169911.jpg
    1514631647341865169911.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 309
I hate hate doing anything in my own house! I'd love to re skim the two bedrooms when the light shines in either side of the curtains the walls look bumpy. I'd love to hack off downstairs and limelite it all. One wall in my living room as slight ripples that show when door window light hits it :muyenojado:

My house was like a cave dwelling when we bought it it had been derelict 35 years and I'd only been plastering two years so lacked soooooo much knowledge and I was doing it weekends and evenings knackered but it'll pass and I really can't be arsed. It's definitely not a showcase for my work now though lol

Done my lounge but when sun hit down curtains looks a bit shite and shows my shite painting up big time . Want to do it again but all new carpets down and everything . I used plastic trowel and its the reason I stay away from em now . Thought it was mint at first

And I've got a stack of tiles in the yard from when I re did the bathroom roof that Si keeps pestering me to take to the dump but I'll have to go to unit, empty van then haul them all in and out again.... I may do that next week before I go back to work , treat Si :D

Done my lounge but when sun hit down curtains looks a bit shite and shows my shite painting up big time . Want to do it again but all new carpets down and everything . I used plastic trowel and its the reason I stay away from em now . Thought it was mint at first

I had that with my nice new s*p*r*lex. t**t of a customer had a little window in the side of his house. I thought all was going well until I painted it and the Currant Bun shone straight through the little window on to my shite work. Thankfully he was away for a couple of days so I skimmed it out again quick with my MT.

Defo trick ye them plastics. Thing with ye own work I find if I have time I ain' got cash if I got cash I ain't got time.

I spent a a year solid working on my house day in day out it was brutal but I loved it.

Now we have been moved in about 2 years now and I still have jobs left to finish but cannot be bothered to do it... lol

I booked last Jan off to get f**k*d into my own house to rip out kitchen and utilty and redo. All tiles, new tri fold doors between living room and dining and a new stone firplace and new stove. Did i do it, did i f**k. As far as i got was to buy the new tri fold doors, stone, tiles and few base units. The tri fold door has moved into our bedroom floor and the misses has went nuts. Im supposed to be building a 14x10m garage and a new bigger utilty room. Ive jan of 2018 booked of but already ill have to go in for a week or 2 because a job ive on now ran on with some much shite thrown up with it being a badly built old house and the client kept changing their minds changing few things. Nice cple they are and are repeat clients but the changes do set one back. Hopefully come mid Jan i get the chance to get all the work done in 4 weeks.

May as well get that big job done . Only been bout 5 years . Anyone else as bad as me when its ye own house. Though rest of house is done . Our bedroom twice due to no cavity so did it again with insulated boards . Got lads bedroom exterior walls to do again as well. Wish I had done bath room but was worried bout space . Now it' like a fridge covered in a grandad worth of tiles so they won' t be off soon.

Whys the board stting out liek that for?

Whys the board stting out liek that for?
Because I.m rough . Well kind of. The old bit is a mile out . Used to be a arch . But we put door there after woke up after night out cuddling dog who had freaked over thunder and jumped baby gate.( Think that' truth). Left it long so I could fill edges easier then cut it of with saw.

I spent a a year solid working on my house day in day out it was brutal but I loved it.

Now we have been moved in about 2 years now and I still have jobs left to finish but cannot be bothered to do it... lol
I d love to have cash n time just to take time of and smash house . Got big garage half rendered and waiting for power to be hooked up for a year. Say I.ll do it at weekend but then weekend comes and not seen wife n kid so decide to do summet. Plus i.m a sucker for hols. 4 lined up for next year already . Going dales tomoz see where we can have week for xmas if any one can recommend some where. Needs to have enough to keep busy for week . Oh and good for mtb but don' tell that to wife lol

I d love to have cash n time just to take time of and smash house . Got big garage half rendered and waiting for power to be hooked up for a year. Say I.ll do it at weekend but then weekend comes and not seen wife n kid so decide to do summet. Plus i.m a sucker for hols. 4 lined up for next year already . Going dales tomoz see where we can have week for xmas if any one can recommend some where. Needs to have enough to keep busy for week . Oh and good for mtb but don' tell that to wife lol

Yeah we love holidays and touring and what not. I am quite good at getting stuck into a project and dedicating my life to something till it's 90% complete :)

Got a few hours to Spain booked next year but we are going to be fairly tight on spare cash next year as we are days away from some property purchase but we will work something out.

Always liked the idea of mtb but another hobby would send my wife over the edge

Yeah we love holidays and touring and what not. I am quite good at getting stuck into a project and dedicating my life to something till it's 90% complete :)

Got a few hours to Spain booked next year but we are going to be fairly tight on spare cash next year as we are days away from some property purchase but we will work something out.

Always liked the idea of mtb but another hobby would send my wife over the edge
Think we’re doing ivf again so that gonna cost

Well I know that now, don't I, you fcuking Toss Pot.

Welsh b*****d with his Refina this and his flexi that.

RFWhateveryourname is - are you on here?

He was on here but then got ripped to bits and then made a claim that it was a fake account which it wasn't... lol

He them threatened me because had not given me permission to share his videos.... lol