what stilts

Status
Not open for further replies.

markone

just had a look on ebay.lots of stilts on there around £50.just wondering if anyone knows what the best ones are.is there any difference in weight ext.
got a celling to do so wouldnt mind having a play on them ;D cheers

all the cheap ones are the same so just pick from the one with best feed back mine were about 65 had them 3 years now constant use still as good as gold

i bought the marshaltowns.....sick as a parrot when the cheap ones came out ;D :'(

once you get used to them, remembering the do's and don'ts you'll never go back...(unless you're on site and not allowed to use them!)

once you get used to them, remembering the do's and don'ts  you'll never go back...(unless you're on site and not allowed to use them!)  

i asked my old teacher about stilts and he slagged them right off saying there are only good for having accidents :'(

im guessing he stacked it on them and landed face first in a bucket of artex ;D ;D ;D

cheers for that cheap ones it is then.
like the idea of being able to walk the celling without carting tresle and planks around.

sorry mate go for it but with the credit crunch'n all im trying to save you money ........think of the floor youre using them on and taking them off and back on to mix up ......apart from that if you do buy some have fun they are nice to trowel up on

Status
Not open for further replies.