What do you disagree with on these policies?

Members online

Corporation tax, its got to be competitive to entice companies to do business here and create jobs, rather than to discourage and see these companies leave.

Zero hours, I don't see this is a problem and is a win win for companies and employees who want them.

Corporation tax, its got to be competitive to entice companies to do business here and create jobs, rather than to discourage and see these companies leave.
Competitive yes but not the lowest? it's just making rich companies richer without any of the money being put back into the pot.

Zero hours, I don't see this is a problem and is a win win for companies and employees who want them.
It is a win win for companies to treat people how they feel, and will suit some but not good for people who want to plan their future.

Disagree with Jeremy corbyn, no idea how he got there where ever he is. Absolute Muppet, and his points can be used by any leftie political party in any country.
He's as imaginative and creative as a telegraph pole
Yeh but we are not talking about the media spin that has been aimed at the guy we are on about the policies :)

I'll hold my hands up and say he does have some very good policies, the trouble is he has too many that are just bonkers and would drive wealth out of the country rather than spreading it.

France is your example

I'll hold my hands up and say he does have some very good policies, the trouble is he has too many that are just bonkers and would drive wealth out of the country rather than spreading it.

France is your example
Which ones? how are they bonkers and drive wealth out?

Which ones? how are they bonkers and drive wealth out?

Once the labour manifesto is released I will let you know.
But before then, driving business away with increases in corporation tax, when let's be honest the big businesses avoid anyway so it only hurts the smaller ones.

Increases in the tax threshold, anything 50% or over and people leave that is fact, again France is your example.

But before then, driving business away with increases in corporation tax, when let's be honest the big businesses avoid anyway so it only hurts the smaller ones.

Increases in the tax threshold, anything 50% or over and people leave that is fact, again France is your example.
So you don't disagree with any of them?

National education service. Is that not what schools are ?
Scrapping of tuition fees.
Honestly, you and your like are everything that is wrong with this country. The I'm doing ok but I'll be fked if my taxes help someone else out mentality is absolutely mind boggling.

Honestly, you and your like are everything that is wrong with this country. The I'm doing ok but I'll be fked if my taxes help someone else out mentality is absolutely mind boggling.

With respect sir, it's you and your lot that are the problem.
Yes help the very needy and vulnerable, but not the feral and feckless, Blair and brown created the benefits culture where by it become a lifestyle choice,
As with mass immigration all to guarantee future votes because the nasty tories would put a stop to the gravy train.

It's one of the lowest in the developed world

Yes help the very needy and vulnerable, but not the feral and feckless, Blair and brown created the benefits culture where by it become a lifestyle choice,
As with mass immigration all to guarantee future votes because the nasty tories would put a stop to the gravy train.
Let's not turn it into a row you haven't really said what you disagree with and why?

Let's not turn it into a row you haven't really said what you disagree with and why?

I've explained corporation tax, zero hours, it's not my fault if you choose to ignore lol.

Tuition fees should not be free for anyone above the age of 18.

With respect sir it was thatcher that created the benefits culture when she dismantled trade unions and handed power over to the company's. There are more people working that need benefits to survive than folk not working whilst the company's they work for make millions of pounds of profit.

With respect sir it was thatcher that created the benefits culture when she dismantled trade unions and handed power over to the company's. There are more people working that need benefits to survive than folk not working whilst the company's they work for make millions of pounds of profit.

Ok let's see the evidence of the above claims ?

Btw why are rents so high ? Anything to do with overcrowding ? And please don't say not enough are being built because that should of been thought about before letting in 300,000 plus year after year

I've explained corporation tax, zero hours, it's not my fault if you choose to ignore lol.

Tuition fees should not be free for anyone above the age of 18.
You've not explained anything as usual, you have just said I don't like that and I don't like that, you have not given any reasons and the feeble ones you have given are usually based on another country so come on what don't you like and why?

Btw why are rents so high ? Anything to do with overcrowding ? And please don't say not enough are being built because that should of been thought about before letting in 300,000 plus year after year
Lol it has nothing to do with how many people entered or left it has to do with no social housing being built which gets us back to his policies so I suggest read again instead of looking for blame as usual, funny you have gone very quiet on May changing her mind on a whim also you never mentioned her two main spin doctors f**k*d her off last week, I'm sure if it was labour it would be front page news.