Wet dash g5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
it the float that sits inside your water bottle. the water when ur texturing with a g5 is very low and the lightweight float gives a more accurate reading

depends what texture ur trying to achieve put ur d3-4 rotor on and start the water about 250 . run material through and bring the water down until you have the right consistency coming out. Then try some practice areas and make a note of the settings. u gonna need an 8mm cap

nice one jenks , i just had love now at 7.15, gave her a cuntbuster.

rendex bring ur machine down to swansea an i can show you at our depot

8mm cap will be a fine texture i would go with 10mm or 12mm cap water setting is around 150 .. what ever you do dont put your spray hose on till you have the right consistency of material coming through your rotor and stator .. once your happy with that connect your hose put the gun end in a bucket of water and check for air bubbles it will take a while for your product to come through the hose as your down to 8 ltr per min ... once its through turn your air on adjust your air nozzel in the gun till you get the spray pattern your happy with ..remember keep your gun about a foot away from the wall and circulate your gun and never start your gun on the wall or turn off your gun on the wall always in to a tub ...... job done:rolleyes):rolleyes):rolleyes)

8mm cap will be a fine texture i would go with 10mm or 12mm cap water setting is around 150 .. what ever you do dont put your spray hose on till you have the right consistency of material coming through your rotor and stator .. once your happy with that connect your hose put the gun end in a bucket of water and check for air bubbles it will take a while for your product to come through the hose as your down to 8 ltr per min ... once its through turn your air on adjust your air nozzel in the gun till you get the spray pattern your happy with ..remember keep your gun about a foot away from the wall and circulate your gun and never start your gun on the wall or turn off your gun on the wall always in to a tub ...... job done:rolleyes):rolleyes):rolleyes)

Is that 150 setting with a green float ?

If anyone is doing a wet dash job on site then give me a call if you can. I have turned this work down in the past because of a lack of experience. If anyone can help I will travel.

Status
Not open for further replies.