Website

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.B

I currently have a website by yola and I edit it myself etc... And pay £18 a year to keep my name etc...
The thing is it's c**p IMO and would like to spruce things up a bit but to be honest I am pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
If I go to a professional web builder will I be able to keep my Web Forwarding

I currently have a website by yola and I edit it myself etc... And pay £18 a year to keep my name etc...
The thing is it's c**p IMO and would like to spruce things up a bit but to be honest I am pretty clueless when it comes to this sort of thing.
If I go to a professional web builder will I be able to keep my Web Forwarding

shud mae Deri Bach :RpS_thumbsup: dont read these posts as favoritism towards Danny, he really will set you up well. A lot of it you will have to do yourself but trust me its worth it in the longrun. He has built me a website and advised me how to network it, its the equivalent of a printing firm making you some high quality business cards but then telling you were to give them out. My site paid for itself within a couple of weeks and then produced lots of great leads in the next couple of months but only because I networked the site well , I am crap with computers and suffer from ffs (fat finger syndrome) but with a little patience I managed to get the site seen by the people I wanted it to. Best of luck bud :RpS_thumbup:

In 2014 the best advertising medium and point of call has to be your website, so spend good money on it, and you'll reap the rewards.

I keep thinking about a website @Olican ,just never get around to it

it depends what you need really Keith, If you generally have a steady flow of work or are in a gang it might not be for you, personally I like to have lots of options so I can pick the work I prefer and the website plus other things I do Give me that.

i got a web designer and payed for a proper website looks good but dont know wether its worth paying for the s.e.o. does anyone know how much it costs roughly and is it worth it. ?

i got a web designer and payed for a proper website looks good but dont know wether its worth paying for the s.e.o. does anyone know how much it costs roughly and is it worth it. ?

It varys a lot , s.e.o is such a broad term.. there is so much you can do yourself but it depends how much time you have to work on it yourself. There is so much you can do

Status
Not open for further replies.