Weber through rend

Jammajames

I employed a couple of renders to apply Weber Praline M to a new extension. The extension has concrete block outer skin which we have left for six months to allow any settlement before we render. The renderers have completed 7 panels and all went well but today the textured finish left multiple areas looking smooth and not textured. There was no pattern just odd shapes. They left the rubbing up to create the textured finish a couple of hours with the sun beating down on the render and I was wondering if they left it to long. Any help would be great fully received.

I employed a couple of renders to apply Weber Praline M to a new extension. The extension has concrete block outer skin which we have left for six months to allow any settlement before we render. The renderers have completed 7 panels and all went well but today the textured finish left multiple areas looking smooth and not textured. There was no pattern just odd shapes. They left the rubbing up to create the textured finish a couple of hours with the sun beating down on the render and I was wondering if they left it to long. Any help would be great fully received.
Pictures are required.
They can be of the rendering if you can't come up with anything better.

It either went on too thin or they've hand applied it and didn't get back over it fast enough with a second coat