We all Should be proud

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello,

by the weekend I am expecting this forum to hit a milestone of 100,000 posts.

I would like to thank every single member that has helped build the biggest plastering forum on the internet I would not expect it to be as a success that it is.

Also the moderators do a fantastic job they have helped keep the place organised and keep it out of trouble its a thankless task and its difficult at times but they have over come a lot of grief and I am ever grateful.

The sponsors I am also greatful of they have made my wallet sigh a releif and its looking like the forum might break even for the first year which will be nice especially as I have been ill.

The plasterers forum has helped those out of work find work and those plasterers that have had big jobs get help. We have helped many people get into teh trade and guided them through what is at the moment a tough trade.

I have also learnt a lot over the years not only on plastering but how to help and grow communities I have helped members get work by building sites and ranking them... but they have also helped me pay for my travels.

OK so I am getting a little emotional now....

Anyway thanks and I look forward to the next big milestone

Danny

The prize is one night with carpings missus! Prize must be collected on her way back home from flat boys!

Status
Not open for further replies.