water

Status
Not open for further replies.
i use water when i have too, normally its on the second and third trowel, if i have to use water on the first trowel then i know i need to go faster ;)

if you need water on the first then you know either a, they didnt turn the heating off in time or b, you were stingy with the pva haha

i hate it when the heating is on, i just tell them now that the heating will have to be turned off 2 hours before you turn up and it cant go back on until atleast 24 hours of you finishing ;D if they ask why just say it affects the plaster and if it dry's out too fast it will affect the strength and bond of the plaster ;)

I tend not to use water at all, always got my splash bucket there just in case tho, had to use it today on some multi, only on last 'wet' trowel.

ziggy2 said:
I tend not to use water at all, always got my splash bucket there just in case tho, had to use it today on some multi, only on last 'wet' trowel.
your final finish will be like my arse then! cause u need to have couple of wet trowels for best finish

ziggy2 said:
b*ll***s don't talk (german word), comes up fantastic, try it! You need a damn good trowel mind! 8)
sounds like a lot of hard work whats wronge with useing some water we dont live in the f**k**g sahara :-\

Not hard work at all, if you time it right it closes the plaster fantastically! Give it a wirl, if it needs water, dragging or pulling then I use it but the majority of the time I don't find the need to use water while trowelling up.

Status
Not open for further replies.