Not open for further replies.

PICSbob

Here are the upcoming dates for the rest of the year:

Tuesday 30th July 2013 – Newbury
Thursday 29th August 2013 – Sheffield
Tuesday 24th September 2013 – Newbury
Tuesday 22nd October 2013 – Manchester
Wednesday 27th November - Newbury

As always, give Clare a call on 01635 202224 to get yourself on the list.

Cost is £100 + VAT and needs to be paid in advance to reserve your place.

The courses usually last from 10am to 4.30pm. The objective of this informal classroom day is for those attending to gain a thorough understanding of the system, the basic skills involved, the size of the market, the investment required to get started, achievable profit targets and how to reach them.

The theory session covers the basic concept of the WALLCRETE system, what is required to produce great results, an outline of the enormous potential that exists for businesses entering this market and how to maximise that profit potential.

The practical training covers the essential planning, preparation and priming of the surface, the application of WALLCRETE itself and how to imprint the patterns and add artistic carving, colouring and added features to produce the best results.

Can come back on a refresher...........:RpS_wink:. I can even supply my own version of the Beddy doughnut.......:RpS_thumbsup:

foddistablog-e1326482349566.jpg

We've had somebody cancel a booking for July 30th in Newbury so there's a place become available.

Anyone interested please give Clare a call on 01635 202224.

Cheers

Bob

done a load of exterior work, however can you become accomplished in wallcret with 3/4 days training ??

done a load of exterior work, however can you become accomplished in wallcret with 3/4 days training ??

Its the same as any training course. It gives you the basic knowledge of the product and the application process to get you started.Then build up your skills with experience

Its the same as any training course. It gives you the basic knowledge of the product and the application process to get you started.Then build up your skills with experience

Thanks for the reply mate, but don;t fancy building my experience up by making a bollox of someones gable..lol

Its really simple stuff to use and print. start with little jobs. I doubt your 1st rendering job was a full house...................:RpS_wink:

have a look on you tube there are plenty of vids on imprinted render and see how simple it is..............:RpS_thumbup:

For Training Courses, Newbury is as close as we get right now I'm afraid.

One of our guys covers South Wales so I could get him to give you a call if you'd like to have a chat about the product.

Status
Not open for further replies.