Not open for further replies.

PICSbob

Hi Gents (and Ladies?)

Here are the upcoming dates:

Tuesday 23[SUP]rd[/SUP] April 2013 – Newbury
Thursday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] May 2013 – Manchester
Thursday 27[SUP]th[/SUP] June 2013 – Sheffield
Tuesday 30[SUP]th[/SUP] July 2013 - Newbury

As always, give Clare a call on 01635 202224 to get yourself on the list.

Cost is £100 + VAT.

The courses usually last from 10am to 4.30pm. The objective of this informal classroom day is for those attending to gain a thorough understanding of the system, the basic skills involved, the size of the market, the investment required to get started, achievable profit targets and how to reach them.

The theory session covers the basic concept of the WALLCRETE system, what is required to produce great results, an outline of the enormous potential that exists for businesses entering this market and how to maximise that profit potential.

The practical training covers the essential planning, preparation and priming of the surface, the application of WALLCRETE itself and how to imprint the patterns and add artistic carving, colouring and added features to produce the best results.

Gallery: PICS WALLCRETE - PICS UK Galleries

Basic Blurb: WALLCRETE decorative wall rendering

Cheers

Bob

Had a missed call and a voice mail from the lovely Clare, will be attending on the 30th, will ring in to make payment and to confirm Monday..

if poss could you get someone to give me a bell Monday to remind me :RpS_thumbsup:

Had a missed call and a voice mail from the lovely Clare, will be attending on the 30th, will ring in to make payment and to confirm Monday..

if poss could you get someone to give me a bell Monday to remind me :RpS_thumbsup:

monday is a bank holiday

Status
Not open for further replies.