Valentines. (men)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NPS

Private Member
so after runswithscissors starting the Valentines thread I thought it would be interesting to know if and what you lot get

Our lass gets me a card only!! and thats because if she got me owt more id tell her off :RpS_biggrin:

has any of you ever had any flowers bought for you

Last edited:
Hi Guys

The Mrs and I don't really do Valentines at all!

That said - we do exchange cards!

I do try to supprise the Mrs now and then with flowers though - but I then get the "What you uo to? or been doing?"

Garn for an I****n :RpS_thumbsup:

I buy her flowers now and again through the year, but not for valentines cos they bang the price up so fkin much:RpS_cursing:

but does the Mrs buy you owt??? and if its a meal does she make a point of paying?? i know it doesnt really matter who pays cos its both of ya's money, unless you both have your own stash that is

I used to get flowers for the missus all the time but got told its a waste of money because they die so I just but a plant they last longer

She's got me a prezzie and I'm paying for the I****n :-(
She romantically bought me a book about serial murderers one year............some top tips in it like:RpS_scared:

OK - I get it now.....

The Mrs makes me a card ........... and then tells me that valentines Day is for the Women..... bitch....

Card, box of chocs and a dozen red roses. Me a card!! Would never go out for a meal especially because we've been going out for 10 years! All that shite stops after I've got my nuts :RpS_laugh:

I got a a valentines gift, took her out for a posh late night meal and a few beers. Got home belly full, steaming drunk and fell asleep on the couch.... Lets just say i 2 got 'fuk' all wasnt happy when i woke up lol

Status
Not open for further replies.