update on my new ritmo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have a lab Steve? is it just your brother and dad that work for you?
I work with my dad to run the business, try new products and methods ect. Once we are happy with something we will introduce it to my brother (that way he is still out earning dollar for the business using old methods why we a messing about learning)

We have a full time improver, my uncle and my cousins other half as well.

Thats our team that we try to keep going all the time

I work with my dad to run the business, try new products and methods ect. Once we are happy with something we will introduce it to my brother (that way he is still out earning dollar for the business using old methods why we a messing about learning)

We have a full time improver, my uncle and my cousins other half as well.

Thats our team that we try to keep going all the time

Sounds like a nice setup you've got going, I like the fact the work stays within the family.

Goos thing about employing family is you can break the employment rules and get away with it.

Sacking the buggers don't go down to well though.

Anyone that calls his labourer a Bitch ,in my book is a total tosser ,crawl back under your rock mate

I was called dick head for the first 4 years . I found it highly amusing just left him open to more explicit insults from me. Your in the wrong game to show weakness.

My lab is a dick, sometimes I call him that. He feeds his new snake baby rats and plays call of duty and halo non stop, then I call him a dick. And he likes death metal. Murederer in the making.

My lab is a dick, sometimes I call him that. He feeds his new snake baby rats and plays call of duty and halo non stop, then I call him a dick. And he likes death metal. Murederer in the making.

You must kill him before he kills. Its the only way

You know like in the omen films

Status
Not open for further replies.