Top plasterers

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

dsdave

Just like to say thanks to plasterers forum. I needed a hand on a large job near Preston, Ben aka [Spankey ] gave me a hand, top plasterer and nice guy. Just started a large newbuild house ,again got a plasterer of the forum Neil aka Casplas same again first class spread , and good to work with. Am glad I joined P.F

Just like to say thanks to plasterers forum. I needed a hand on a large job near Preston, Ben aka [Spankey ] gave me a hand, top plasterer and nice guy. Just started a large newbuild house ,again got a plasterer of the forum Neil aka Casplas same again first class spread , and good to work with. Am glad I joined P.F
Did spanky do some of his skimming that looks like artex for you dave...................:RpS_thumbup:
Only messin Spankster...................nowt a belt sander and some blown vinyl cant sort......................:flapper:

Guys really need some help and dont want to lose this one,been offered the chance to price a housing estate of around 12 houses board and skim , fairly small dwellings tho.
been a long time since I've priced site work ,what is the current m2 rate I need to except ?
would be a Great help guys.
Many thanks Lee

Guys really need some help and dont want to lose this one,been offered the chance to price a housing estate of around 12 houses board and skim , fairly small dwellings tho.
been a long time since I've priced site work ,what is the current m2 rate I need to except ?
Many thanks Lee

Lee work out how much you want per plot and divide by the m2. Whats the point in you working off a price by someone like gibbo or spunky who does alot of site work. Work to your own prices.

no probs Dave thanks for work , nice to work alongside good spreads and be able to get along with them, lets get some more work and keep it rolling :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

Lee work out how much you want per plot and divide by the m2. Whats the point in you working off a price by someone like gibbo or spunky who does alot of site work. Work to your own prices.

He's only got the chance to price it, if he doesn't price within the scope of site work prices he won't get it.

But you still price it to what your comfortable with. If he priced it at 2.50m2 for skimming for example but is slow at skimming hes going to lose out. Id rather not get a job at my price then work for their prices if I wasn't happy with them

I agree with @beddy I rather work for my price than anybody elses....

Nice to see members getting work from other members :)

Danny

Last edited:
Many thanks Lee
no probs Dave thanks for work , nice to work alongside good spreads and be able to get along with them, lets get some more work and keep it rolling :RpS_laugh::RpS_laugh:

awwww you guys :D

Hi
I was thinking of somewhere in region of £4m2 skim and £3.50m2 boarding labour only as there small houses ?

Lee

I struggle with 3 bags lately steven

Hi
I was thinking of somewhere in region of £4m2 skim and £3.50m2 boarding labour only as there small houses ?

Lee

i would only price site work supply and fit, so i can make money out of the materials as well as the labour, then put your profit on top about 10%- 15%,
then do not forget stoppages, 10% retention, 2% citb payment,2% main contractors discout, 20% tax untill your turnover reaches £60,000. have a good read of the contract is it 60 day payments? do a credit serch on the building company. all of these items must be considered when you quote.

Status
Not open for further replies.