Top Earners Required

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Render Systems

Private Member
Hi Steve here Render Systems UK Ltd
Having come back from Spain where i spent the last 4 years I have been tendering for lots of K-Rend, Weber and Parex Monocouche works as well as thousands of M2 of Parex and Dryvit thin coat systems on both render and EPS I am looking for guys with preferable experience of these systems although not essential as Im an approved trainer in these systems and to be honest if you are a decent spread and willing to learn a new system should pick it up in a day or two.
If interested in any future work please send your details to me via contact form on my website https://www.render-systems.com/contact.php

Sorry no PAYE work. all self employed on CIS Scheme must have UTR and National Insurance as well as basic CSCS card and PPE.

Cheers

Steve

Hi Steve, Paul Kilmarnock from Ayrshire in Scotland here i work in a 2 and 1 squad i ave been a plasterer since 16 and were all fully qualified in wet trades, so if required up north call on 07788862059 or mail at paulkillie@live.co.uk, cheers Paul.

does it involve cash upfront ???..........had a phone call today .......hello weve selected you because were busy in youre area.......................... ;D........apart from that im interested mate im a crap spread but always willing to learn new things :)

Hi there nothing iffy in it at all lads I have quoted for loads of work which will be coming off soon to include 2 hospitals a couple of school jpbs, 30 garages around the uk and loads of rendering on new housing... this work is all over the UK :-\

Hi steve
Have just registered with the forum today,do you still have work available?midlands pref but willing to travel,
experienced spread with quals and cscs card.
thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.