The Tory challenge

Members online

flynnyman

I was gonna call it the @gps challenge, but I thought I would let all the other tories in on it when they get back from hiding in the forest ;) I got this online but I'm gonna mix it up a bit :) I'm gonna post up the Tory track record in government The rule of this game is very simple, all you have to do is explicitly defend it then I will move on to the second one :)

Election fraud
The Tory party committed electoral fraud in 2015. They've already paid the maximum fine the Electoral Commission could levy against them for election cheating, and 30 Tories are facing the prospect of criminal prosecution for financially doping their way to victory in a number of marginal constituencies.

Did you see all this mate? Read it all there this morning, F*****g hell, wouldn't exactly fill you with confidence

Screenshot_20170502-065537.png

As a result of your allegations, how many by elections have been held ? How many charges pressed ?

Next

Did you see all this mate? Read it all there this morning, F*****g hell, wouldn't exactly fill you with confidence

View attachment 17683

If you believe anything the eu tells you, you sir are doomed. In 22uears how many times have they had their financial accounts cleard and signed off ? I'll help you, zero. They just want to frighten the weak British public into thinking the only way is the eu way. Well fu ck them they are petrified of losing our money FACT

Agreed Thier thieving bastards but the other parties are probably guilty of the same too ?
Expenses and pay rises they are allowed to reward themselves is to tempting for the right dishonourable gentle men, ladies ?

What you recon about the fraud @gps ?

I was once told that if your not cheating you are not trying hard enough lol

Fraud tell me what was this fraud ? Anyone been jailed ? Or was it just miscalculation?

It was ok for the remain camp to overspend though wasn't it ?

Fraud tell me what was this fraud ? Anyone been jailed ? Or was it just miscalculation?

Wake up they have admitted the fraud and paid a fine now they have 30 MPs who could be charged so what do you think?

You got a link to the remain camp overspend? (whoever that is)

Agreed Thier thieving bastards but the other parties are probably guilty of the same too ?
Expenses and pay rises they are allowed to reward themselves is to tempting for the right dishonourable gentle men, ladies ?
We ain't talking probablies on the politics section we only deal on links :) we need to get the facts out there so please post your links or start a new thread xx

As a result of your allegations, how many by elections have been held ? How many charges pressed ?

Next
They were fined though from the electoral commission.... Maybe as YET
If you believe anything the eu tells you, you sir are doomed. In 22uears how many times have they had their financial accounts cleard and signed off ? I'll help you, zero. They just want to frighten the weak British public into thinking the only way is the eu way. Well fu ck them they are petrified of losing our money FACT
Mate go read the man's links to how the meeting went. By the accounts pretty F*****g shabbily. If ends up in a s**t deal for the UK, that won't exactly help though will it. It's her negotiating skills which aren't being looked at positively by junker

They were fined though from the electoral commission.... Maybe as YET

Mate go read the man's links to how the meeting went. By the accounts pretty F*****g shabbily. If ends up in a s**t deal for the UK, that won't exactly help though will it. It's her negotiating skills which aren't being looked at positively by junker

Mate don't be silly please, how keeps blinking first ? The eu

Look we just say no thanks, goodbye we will use wto tariffs, just like we do with the us without problem

All they want is money, and we owe them both again FACT