The Sun Dreamteam Football

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Last games of the season today lads...............Fatarm is buying the champer's later in the sports bar..............Its a cheap round cos morph and hollowman are erm.......................not here.................get pippa round eh lads....................:RpS_wink:

Sponsors are more than well

Last edited:
The Mrs got a free betFred bet today and asked me if it was likely that Newcastle would win 4 nil this afternoon....? the winnings would be huge....

I think there is a reason for such odds love....LOL

Sorry Arti....lol

The Mrs got a free betFred bet today and asked me if it was likely that Newcastle would win 4 nil this afternoon....? the winnings would be huge....

I think there is a reason for such odds love....LOL

Sorry Arti....lol

the games was so close as well..............................:RpS_laugh:. we finished above the mackeems so its still street party time...........:RpS_thumbsup:

@clayplasterman paul you big horses ass, send me your Address, preferably before the new season starts :rolleyes)

Tried to PM you but you box is full........probably just death threats from Pippa.....................:RpS_thumbup:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cannot believe The Mrs ..... I left her looking at various options to waste away her free £5 (after I talked her out of a 4 nil Toon win....lol)

At half time, I catch her looking at the BBC Footie scores..... what you up to/ I ask..... I bet that newcastle v arsenal would be nil nil at half time and then arsenal would win 1 nil at the end......

never seen her so interested in a match.... she even put 5 live on near the end of the game.... LOL

She won - but only put £2 on at 13:1..... but is well excited at a £28 win... lol

She is gutted that the season has ended now....LOL

but at least it means she has taken it out and not carried on betting....LOL

nice season and a great laff
we doing it all over again next season? is there anyone else interested in joining do we know?
Arti have you had a word with the sponsors about next season?

Marrager of the month May

Artizans..............................just seem to come out of know where.................:RpS_unsure:

Hollowman 2 (morph)............133................:-0
Uncle Al.............................118
Special Ian.........................128
FA....................................109
Clarky................................106
Arti...................................98...................:rolleyes).

Congrates to Morph....................:RpS_thumbsup:.

Im still waiting for Refina to get back to me hopefully with more prizes for MOM. once i get a decision i can start banging out some goody parcels rather than shipping stuff out and then shipping more gear out later............just trying to save you boys on postage.........:RpS_thumbup:.

Congrats to Jamie for winning our 1st Dreamteam league..................:RpS_thumbsup:.
the prize money was:
1st= £60................Jamie
2nd= £40...............NPS
3rd= £20...............Clarky

Jamie also gets the top prize of an excalibar courtesy of Ryan from Plasterers1stop. Also a 1200 & 600 speedskim courtesy of scott.
Also a knauf mug, pen & MP3 player from Richard lord .NPS will get one of these from Knauf for being runner up.
Refina has provided Sweatshirts & T-shirts for our Marrager of T' month awards.

I would like to thanks all members who took part and a big thanks to the sponsors for being generous enough to provide prizes. Ryan & Scott have already pledged support for next season..............:RpS_thumbsup:.

Hopefully we can get more members involved next season cos its been a canny laugh.........even if i did come fu@kin last.........:rolleyes)

Cheers again lads..................:RpS_thumbup:

Congrats to Jamie for winning our 1st Dreamteam league..................:RpS_thumbsup:.
the prize money was:

Jamie also gets the top prize of an excalibar courtesy of Ryan from Plasterers1stop. Also a 1200 & 600 speedskim courtesy of scott.
Also a knauf mug, pen & MP3 player from Richard lord .NPS will get one of these from Knauf for being runner up.

I would like to thanks all members who took part and a big thanks to the sponsors for being generous enough to provide prizes. Ryan & Scott have already pledged support for next season..............:RpS_thumbsup:.

Hopefully we can get more members involved next season cos its been a canny laugh.........even if i did come fu@kin last.........:rolleyes)

Well done Arti :RpS_thumbsup:

Well done guys!!

well done Arti for sorting and running the fun! (I note that like a good Magpie, you managed a late surge to get out of the bottom 3 - LOL)

Count me in next season. I am not a massive round ball fan (more into my egg chasing tbh), but enjoyed reading the fun.

I have already started the rumage through the company goodies for prizes again (it helps that Marketing are moving offices, and have sorted through the cupboards.... LOL)... So Knauf are in as sponsors again!

Lets see if we can get lots of commited players and have a bigger active league for next year!

(BTW - I was talking to @Danny earlier this week.... he is looking at entering next year, as he is becoming more interested in soccor...:RpS_w00t: lol - NOT!)

Last edited by a moderator:
Your more than welcome Rich................cant see Danny getting in here cos he hasnt even provided any of his own mugs as prizes...........:rolleyes)

well done though arti :)

I will be in next year :) I will get some prizes sorted out as well :) should be in a good position to get some cool prizes :)

Danny

Danny

do what I am going to do..... let the Mrs play....LOL I a sure Jane will enjoy doing all the research :RpS_wink: :rolleyes) :RpS_bored: - LOL

your all on about not liking football, i have still no idea about it or who who is and i came second lol

oh and cheers Arti for sorting it out! and have a think about the pm cos if more join we'll need to sort something

Last edited:
the prize money was:

Nice one Arty........................... I hope we DO get a few more teams in next year, otherwise you'll be playing in the League 2 on your own :RpS_crying:

You ARE being relegated right?:RpS_confused:

well guys,
as winner of the first TPF mini league(the best league in the world) what comes to mind first is what a good laff ithas been,from deano spitting the dummy and takin his ball away to crazy things like libero crew jumping in to our league ..:-0
and general banter.
want to say thanks to the sponsors
Rich,Ryan,Scott and harrifina. Thanks for your kind donations and putting up with arti's negotiating tactics( ex army!)..:RpS_scared:
and to you my fellow marragers who probably same as me took a wee extra interest in the premiership every weekend.:rolleyes) well done guys.
and last but not least.... arti, our president and founder.:RpS_biggrin: you set it up and dealt with prizes , getting the sponsors on board, oh and absorbing the admin costs..:rolleyes) so well done marra..you've put a lot of effort in..I expect a bigger and better league next season......can't believe none of us won the feckin predictor tho.:mad:

well said that marrager!! congrats mate
will we be getting a pic of you with all your goodies?

or we going to change our signatures or leave them until next season?

well said that marrager!! congrats mate
will we be getting a pic of you with all your goodies?

or we going to change our signatures or leave them until next season?
cheers. Ian. We'll have to see arti re Signitures? Don't know how he's structured the sponsorship. deals..:RpS_wink:

Nice one Arty........................... I hope we DO get a few more teams in next year, otherwise you'll be playing in the League 2 on your own :RpS_crying:

You ARE being relegated right?:RpS_confused:

I always knew i was in a league of my own...................:RpS_cool:

Its probably the only way i would win anything...................:RpS_laugh:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.