The Sun Dreamteam Football

Status
Not open for further replies.
How pissed off would you be if your predictor. was spot on but you couldn't submit it cause the dt. site was fecked.:RpS_crying:

Just got to say that this thing with asif is funny as fewk..............he's getting hit with **** loads of thanks and likes................:RpS_laugh:. post on here cos he doesnt read wor thread.................:RpS_thumbup:................thank fewk

hope so mate, back to see the surgeon on wednesday see what he says, im hoping that he tells me that i can start using it. cant lift a cuppa with it yet. Ive got another appointment in 4 weeks time with him too

what ya laffing at ya currunt? am not talking to ya anymore! am sure ya cheating :RpS_unsure:

The pot is already £20 short cos of hollow man..................:RpS_thumbdn:.

Can believe your twisting Mike, you were all for it when you were top....................:flapper:

:RpS_lol::RpS_lol:
whos hollow man?

how many games are left and how many MOM awards are they left? im hoping to get atleast another before the end of the season

Thanks :RpS_lol: i did have probs with submitting my predictor for last weekends, but it wasnt because of any probs, well apart from not having any tokens left lol

nice email lets just hope I can win now

Dear Ivor,

It has come to our attention that an amount of Dream Team Predictor players were affected by a technical issue between 23:00 Friday 8/3/2013 and 14:45 Saturday 9/3/2013.

This was due to a technical issue that has now been resolved.

We have made adjustments to ensure this doesn’t happen again, and have credited your account with 5 Predictor tokens (to be used in one of the four remaining Predictor weeks this season) by way of apology

Thanks :RpS_lol: i did have probs with submitting my predictor for last weekends, but it wasnt because of any probs, well apart from not having any tokens left lol

nice email lets just hope I can win now

Dear Ivor,

It has come to our attention that an amount of Dream Team Predictor players were affected by a technical issue between 23:00 Friday 8/3/2013 and 14:45 Saturday 9/3/2013.

This was due to a technical issue that has now been resolved.

We have made adjustments to ensure this doesn’t happen again, and have credited your account with 5 Predictor tokens (to be used in one of the four remaining Predictor weeks this season) by way of apology

Ivor.....................:RpS_laugh:

Just had an email saying the predictor is goona be off friday evening till saturday morning.........................:-0

change it to mike basset.....................:RpS_laugh:

bet your lass does call you ivor............:RpS_lol:

The Sun Dreamteam Football
lol

Anyone got Vertonghen in there side??....................played a blinder last night..................:RpS_laugh:

AST 1 - 1 QPRSTO 2 - 1 WBATOT 3 - 1 FULWIG 1 - 2 NEW

AST 2 - 1 QPRSTO 3 - 1 WBATOT 2 - 0 FULWIG 1 - 1 NEW

ye me mate, ill go check the DT site (thing is that Fatlad has got him too ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr)

you bleeder!!! i thought he was gonna have tonnes of points ggggrrrrrrrrrrrr minus frigging 3 points, the leg dragging terwat

Anyone got Vertonghen in there side??....................played a blinder last night..................:RpS_laugh:

AST 1 - 1 QPRSTO 2 - 1 WBATOT 3 - 1 FULWIG 1 - 2 NEW

AST 2 - 1 QPRSTO 3 - 1 WBATOT 2 - 0 FULWIG 1 - 1 NEW
You'll have to speak up arti ,I can hardly hear you from up here at the top:RpS_wink:

13/03/2013 22:12:09 (1)ast 2 - 0 qprsto 1 - 1 wbatot 2 - 1 fulwig 1 - 0 new
13/03/2013 22:11:13 (1)ast 3 - 2 qprsto 2 - 2 wbatot 2 - 1 fulwig 2 - 1 new

Guess which new sponsor has just moved to top of the Dreamteam freebies hitlist........................:RpS_wink:

Answers on a post card to: The BG competition...........................:RpS_thumbup:

Status
Not open for further replies.