Thanks unifinish For costing me

Members online

@gps I'll be honest I used to enjoy your posts but on this thread you've made a rip roaring c**t of yourself. All day Sunday drinking really isn't for you is it? Lol

Lol, I rarely drink and especially not on a holy day.

I've said before my role on here is to play the devils advocate whilst also seeking truth and justice.

Besides I'm on the payroll to keep threads interesting and alive and provoke debate

Lol, I rarely drink and especially not on a holy day.

I've said before my role on here is to play the devils advocate whilst also seeking truth and justice.

Besides I'm on the payroll to keep threads interesting and alive and provoke debate
So, what's your thoughts on @K Rend 's guarantee, Webers guarantee and the guarantee I just got on my new sofa? Genuinely interested.

Funny how he has made a big deal of blocking me but yet can't stop talking about me lol what a nugget

They could all be dismissed by applying the same logic you applied to the bg one.

I respectfully couldn't possibly comment and leave myself open to even more ridicule lol without seeing what the wording is within the guarantees

So you squeeze a trigger and it sucks? Pretty sure I've seen something similar in a s*x shop...

So you squeeze a trigger and it sucks? Pretty sure I've seen something similar in a s*x shop...
You could have a labourer at one end pumping manually all day long and mixing, you could feed maybe four handboards all connected to the hose and maybe a clemo bucket fully topped up :).

Lots of hoses to trip over mind. Be interesting to see a prototype in action.
Just have to be carefull if you had one guy on it it's similar to a normal machine hose so not really a worry. If you had two lads pumping I recon it could keep up with a few of the machines on the market, I may involve it in that race I was on about a while back and the volcano can use multie finish :)

Connect the hose upto an outside tap straight into a new fitter bucket we are bringing out and it's cleaned in minutes and the hose comes with a free reel :)