Tackers needed for job in reading

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't see the problem with a quick explanation of the job and prices surely they know this before they ask for labour or would they rather give the big spill about hoe much work they've got on then offer a ******* s**t price lol.....don't take it personally liquid floors I mean all contractors

We don't carry on like that we paying £1.75 a m2 on tacking and £2.50 a m2 on dabbing which is more than any other contractors round here but looking for a top job for that

I can't see the problem with a quick explanation of the job and prices surely they know this before they ask for labour or would they rather give the big spill about hoe much work they've got on then offer a ******* s**t price lol.....don't take it personally liquid floors I mean all contractors

i agree to a certain extent regarding details of the job,location etc.
but if your looking for work, its not much hasstle to get in touch with the fella and ask him the rates, if hes good enough to post work on here.

You will get more interest if you post prices and a description it's not rocket science is it

Every one i have spoken to is getting £4.50 - £5 float and set so £2.50 is about right, plus spreads make better dabbers than tackers.

I get 2.75- 3.00 it should be the same as floating and skimming[/
Well Don't take this the wrong way it's more than anyone else in the area is paying if you don't like the rates don't work for me I look after tradesmen who look after me there's always the dole spunky which with your attitude probably only way your going no offence intended

I get 2.75- 3.00 it should be the same as floating and skimming
That's what I get and its the same as my floating and skimming rates and always has been, don't get you're kecks in a twist if I earn more than you're lot pal

Status
Not open for further replies.