Sweep stake on danny baby name

Members online

No members online now.

Pagey

Private Member
as we know the owner of this fine establishment is currently awaiting the arrival of his baby so

I think it’s only fair that the baby has a name be it first or middle name that is related to a forum member so who has the most decent name on here and most fitting to be named after

Suggestions please
:birra:

If it's a boy... It should be kebab king( named after the father)....if it's a girl??? Then best just go with jane(y)

If it's born a cuntt...call it gordon;)...

Joking aside...hope all goes well @Danny... No be long now.

If it's a boy... It should be kebab king( named after the father)....if it's a girl??? Then best just go with jane(y)

If it's born a cuntt...call it gordon;)...

Joking aside...hope all goes well @Danny... No be long now.
My girl was 10 days late and my boy 7 so it might not be too soon lol

Congratulations Danny and Jane , what about T as a name ? it’s original, different, easy to remember and spell , if it’s a boy or a girl it sounds cool too

Baby T cutts

I’ve told danny through pm that having a kid is great (I’ve got 3) but trust me it’s a true test of character my boy who is nearly 5 months old has started teething and f me it’s annoying as anything the noise is like not a scream or whine hard to describe but proper ear piercing poor little git must be in pain but as he gets older his worries will get worse when he realises I’m his dad lol

Congratulations Danny and Jane , what about T as a name ? it’s original, different, easy to remember and spell , if it’s a boy or a girl it sounds cool too

Baby T cutts

How bout 'Fearsome Gleaming'?

It's a good name that. For my dog. The last one was called Little Fierce. That's a good name too.

I sort of started this thread so everyone would agree on pagey cos hands down that’s a proper stand out name

Tbf Paige is a nice girls name

Or what about doing a beckham and naming baby after where it was conceived

I sort of started this thread so everyone would agree on pagey cos hands down that’s a proper stand out name

It's a G** name.

I will call my boy Horatio Arthur Albert Louis Mountbatten Philip Ignatius Hector Prometheus Achilles Agamemnon Spitfire Maguire.

Or Derek.

I haven't made my mind up yet.

It's a G** name.

I will call my boy Horatio Arthur Albert Louis Mountbatten Philip Ignatius Hector Prometheus Achilles Agamemnon Spitfire Maguire.

Or Derek.

I haven't made my mind up yet.
I’m not G** my boyfriend is and that’s final ok I normally call my boy who by some unfortunate stroke of luck is ginger ginger nuts and it has stuck

I’m not G** my boyfriend is and that’s final ok I normally call my boy who by some unfortunate stroke of luck is ginger ginger nuts and it has stuck

It's only G** if you push back.

Not even then in the Royal Navy. It only counts on board ship if you look back and lick your lips. Anything else is just business.

It's only G** if you push back.

Not even then in the Royal Navy. It only counts on board ship if you look back and lick your lips. Anything else is just business.
I was told by a “friend” that if you beat them up afterwards it don’t count

I was told by a “friend” that if you beat them up afterwards it don’t count

Hmmm. What about trannies - do they count as gaying?

And if they don't is that all of them or just the fit ones?

So many questions - if one is really fit but has a dick, is it all right to accept a hand job?

Does it count if you didn't know?

2217474.main_image.jpg

Is the one above all right and the one below not? My instinct says so but I'm so confused.
2051458.main_image.jpg

Hmmm. What about trannies - do they count as gaying?

And if they don't is that all of them or just the fit ones?

So many questions - if one is really fit but has a dick, is it all right to accept a hand job?

Does it count if you didn't know?

2217474.main_image.jpg

Is the one above all right and the one below not? My instinct says so but I'm so confused.
2051458.main_image.jpg
What's my mrs doing in army uniform:reloco:

Paper Cutts, then (boy or girl) they'd be odds on to become a superhero's sidekick. (y)