subcontractors stoke

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Give Kettle and Talbot a bell mate, also have a word with Ken from North Staffs Plastering in 'castle. Sound bloke and if you are a decent spread he'll use you often as poss.
Haha, just mention Mark who worked with Scott put you onto him.
Oh, and if you ever need a push on a weekend remember me eh? Lol

Yeah, Ken and..i forget his name...midland plasterers bloke...went together a couple of weeks after sandsite closed.
A couple of the gangs just stayed on but on a self employed basis and its grown up to a decent size according to one of the leads.
I didn't fancy the s/emp route cause never done it before so had to look four something else.

He wanted to set up on his own and just work 2 or 3 days a week if he felt like.
I would have done if he wanted to.
Yeah, he seems to be doing ok.

I worked with him for about 7 years. Cracking plasterer.
I would have happily worked with him longer and he rings now and again if he wants a push with a job.

He wanted to set up on his own and just work 2 or 3 days a week if he felt like.
I would have done if he wanted to.
Yeah, he seems to be doing ok.
Bloody nora you were up early!Yes its nice to work 2 to 3 days a week but if you have a good clientel base than thats ni or near impossable and if you have a mrs who loves spending money then its 5 days or more.

Bloody nora you were up early!Yes its nice to work 2 to 3 days a week but if you have a good clientel base than thats ni or near impossable and if you have a mrs who loves spending money then its 5 days or more.
Maybe the Mrs is earning the real money ,game on :RpS_thumbup:

I get up at half 4, i start at 6 nowadays.
Yeah i think he tends to work 5 days anyway if he has the work.

Status
Not open for further replies.