Storing Your Plastering Trowels

Members online

No members online now.
Keeping your plastering trowels in tip-top shape is imperative for any plasterer worth their salt. I have seen grown men cry when their trowel has got damaged and with the introduction of s*p*r*lex and plastic trowels then this is even more significant than ever before…
http://www.plasterersnews.com/storing-plastering-trowels/

I don't use any trowel protectors and don't know anyone that does. I just have them in the van and then have the two or thee I might use on the job in a bucket. I mean if you're going to drop them and damage them surely that would be when you were using them so the protector would be off anyway? Overkill?

Reactions: Pug
I use a box now... but that may have something to with the fact it is almost a year since I plastered anything....

I use a box now... but that may have something to with the fact it is almost a year since I plastered anything....

If we where in a pub and we got talking. And I asked u want do you do for a living. What would you tell me .

I like the bit you still need to get the trowels from the van to the job like they are radioactive