Not open for further replies.

warriorupnorth

Private Member
Been busy with em lately

IMAG0303.jpg
[/IMG]

IMAG0306.jpg
[/IMG]
i finished the printing and colouring , and he decided he wanted a plaque with the house name on it , so this is it in the initial stage,

IMAG0310.jpg
[/IMG]
we got another large dog kennel to do with a turret and the helicopter hanger when it's ready

Did you say they will be having the main house done in the same stone effect Paul?
And is that archway linked up to the outbuildings you did before?

Looks excellent!
wish I was there
I had some samples of stuc pierre sent to me arrived last week,dead ringer for limestone cladding

due to lots of BS on the job we are doing I was unable to even think about coming over....delays delays delays

Wow that looks really good Warrior, how do i go about booking on the course, wouls love to be able to do this .Have heard this is a good product.

There will be a link to the company website popping up fairly soon, as Pics UK have decided to sponsor the forum, Danny and PICS have just to sort out the format I think , sure he won't mind me mentioning this

There will be a link to the company website popping up fairly soon, as Pics UK have decided to sponsor the forum, Danny and PICS have just to sort out the format I think , sure he won't mind me mentioning this
Any idea why they have sent me an invoice for £24 Paul, i aint got a clue i will ring them Tue:confused:

Yea Dan I did answer the question you left in my profile mate, I used it round a log burner and the clearance was about 250 - 300 mm and not a prob

Status
Not open for further replies.