Stone effect render (south East)

Members online

No members online now.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi all I am new to the forum so be gentle lol. I am a south east installer of pattern imprinted wall systems (wallcrete) and have many jobs which I will post on here as I can.

If anyone is interested in the product around the South East area please feel free to contact me for a FREE no obligation quote.

We can turn almost any surface in to a work of art. The applications are endless, I am sure that northernwarrior and picsuk have outlined this already.

Pictures of our creations on the way

Craig

Hi Craig, hope it going well for you ,the pictures i,ve seen from Warrior look great ,look forward to seeing more

Hi Craig looking forward to seeing your pics you really sound like you know what you are doing welcome aboard ime sure you will be able to show us all how its done.

Hi Craig, I'd love to see the tigerprints as my boy would love that on his bedroom wall. Can you do giraffes, monkeys etc or is it just tigers ?. All the best, hector

Hi all I am new to the forum so be gentle lol. I am a south east installer of pattern imprinted wall systems (wallcrete) and have many jobs which I will post on here as I can.

If anyone is interested in the product around the South East area please feel free to contact me for a FREE no obligation quote.

We can turn almost any surface in to a work of art. The applications are endless, I am sure that northernwarrior and picsuk have outlined this already.

Pictures of our creations on the way

Craig
Don't we all??????..............err, welcome along anyhow mucker :RpS_thumbup:

Bit full of yourself tigerfeet

Thats right thats right thats right thats right. i really love your tiger light
Thats neat thats neat thats neat thats neat your the best at wallcrete........:RpS_laugh:

Ah c'mon lads. Me son loves igger mogli and all the other animals. If its not fortunes I d get me sons bedroom t iggers, monkeys and other cart oons d one . Ime iPad aswel and gettingroblemos loading sheet up here

Just email your pics from iPad to photobucket, then copy & paste the forum code on here piece of p1ss marra :RpS_thumbup:
Same from phones :RpS_wink:

Like this mate :RpS_thumbsup:

photo-1048.jpg

Cheers Marra, but me kid wants Te propper t igger on his wall, not some punk dressed up as one. I tried sending him a pm but he didernt reeply. Warrior says he only does bricks and stones so he can't help. All the best, hector

Lol lol to all those who commented I prob deserved all that I got lol but a big thanks to you all.... I have uploaded some pics to an album but not sure if I done it right

I'm sure me kid will be able to find it on the lines, wot is the web link (sorry I'm useless) and what animals do you do ?

Status
Not open for further replies.