Stanley bag

Status
Not open for further replies.

cassie

got one of these tool bags from b and Q a while back, one with all the side pockets on, had it 6 months now and there great everything has its place, I used to throw everything into an army bag... I can get all my handtools in, only leaving handboard and mixer seperate... the 40 trowel mob, may need to buy 3 though..lol.. anyway, there really good, cost about 30 quid, well worth it ( just wish refina did one..lol )

got one of these tool bags from b and Q a while back, one with all the side pockets on, had it 6 months now and there great everything has its place, I used to throw everything into an army bag... I can get all my handtools in, only leaving handboard and mixer seperate... the 40 trowel mob, may need to buy 3 though..lol.. anyway, there really good, cost about 30 quid, well worth it ( just wish refina did one..lol )

Thats what I've got a transit for. Small tool bag then 10 racks for my trowels

i just bought the big marshalltown bag for me trowels.................bit full up now though:RpS_blushing: need a second bag now

Stanley bag
I made this for my trowels can get midget trowel n some bits n bobs inside.

And at the weekends you can keep your newspapers and mags in it at the side of the sofa

i just bought the big marshalltown bag for me trowels.................bit full up now though:RpS_blushing: need a second bag now
I know how you love your trowels, so here is a little something for your wank bank Jace.
Stanley bag

ill have to try and get a pic of mine for you wez i had a look the other day and i think ive got 3 out on loan at the mo and im sure ive got a skimming bucket somewhere in my lock up with another 5 or 6 in haha, might go have a look tomorow

i still want a nelaflex 16 and an 18 but ill make do with the refina 18 if nela cant do one

i still want a nelaflex 16 and an 18 but ill make do with the refina 18 if nela cant do one

That's a 18 x 5 Refina s*p*r*lex on the bottom row, nice trowel and effortless to finish with even for the size of it. I think that's @scottie5 favourite trowel.

Last edited by a moderator:
Good idea - I put my trowels in a bucket - mm will need make panel inside my van for new Nela to hang on!

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

I used to have them I'm a bucket in the van till I had to brake hard one day n everything went flying the next day I built that out of some old spindles.

I found an original 11inch tyzack stainless steel with old style handle the other day

Status
Not open for further replies.