Stacked my back

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.

Builderboi

Went to pick up handsaw as I bent over felt winded back stiff as a rock killing now had to come home and flat in the floor with heat on it ffs

Get an appoitment with a quality sports physio asap mate as your back is one of the hardest to fix ??

I did exactly the same about 8 years ago. Twisted my spine apparently. 3 months of chiropractor twice a week.

Went to pick up handsaw as I bent over felt winded back stiff as a rock killing now had to come home and flat in the floor with heat on it ffs

There's been plenty of back sufferers on here, myself included, find out what it is then start a new thread on here. I got loads of good advice

Yeah its so easy to do your back in can be from the slightest movement when you dont expect it nothing worse :RpS_cursing:

Good osteopath is the best way to go if your back is locked up, bit more expensive than a chiropractor but Defo worth it.

Really if you think about it the sort of job were in we should do some light stretching exercises before you start work its a bit weird when u start doing yoga on site b4 u start :RpS_lol: i have known a few spreads who wear weightlifting bealts b4 rendering n floating ect. I do think once you have had a back problem especialy sciatica! Its there for life it takes me ten minutes just to get my socks on in morning i do a few exercises when i got time pelvic floor exercises for lower back and leg raises it soon goes but comes back on late evening :mad: also cod liver oil glucosime is a good idea but dont try wd40 it dont work!:RpS_lol:

Really if you think about it the sort of job were in we should do some light stretching exercises before you start work its a bit weird when u start doing yoga on site b4 u start :RpS_lol: i have known a few spreads who wear weightlifting bealts b4 rendering n floating ect. I do think once you have had a back problem especialy sciatica! Its there for life it takes me ten minutes just to get my socks on in morning i do a few exercises when i got time pelvic floor exercises for lower back and leg raises it soon goes but comes back on late evening :mad: also cod liver oil glucosime is a good idea but dont try wd40 it dont work!:RpS_lol:

Socks are a pain in the arse for me in the mornin, end up lying back on the bed wth legs in the air get them on, starting back caveman training hasnt helped but figure a bit of exercise might do it some good

Yeah try your best to get some physio mate,it's not nice back problems and it's important we try our best to look after it as much as possible,hope you get it sorted:RpS_thumbup:

Socks are a pain in the arse for me in the mornin, end up lying back on the bed wth legs in the air get them on, starting back caveman training hasnt helped but figure a bit of exercise might do it some good
Training defo helps i go gym but im one of those that gets into it for about 6 month then lose all motivation i used to do thaiboxing when i was younger but i feel to old to do it now but that was the best training I've ever done in my life very intense!

Been suffering with a muscle adhesion in my lower back for a couple of years. Floor exercises help and heat but needing to take tramadol twice a day to be able to go to work.
Physio helps but you need to think about your health as well as your wealth.
I have been chasing the dollar for a number of years and it catches up with you in the end if your not careful.

Status
Not open for further replies.