square metre price parex

Status
Not open for further replies.

master

hi there i have a job to price they want k rend / parex its going straight on to face brickwork roughly how much per square metre do you usually charge many thanks

i would go in at £2m all in mate ,as Owls said ,dont ask ,i think that is what he meant ,must have his nice head on :RpS_unsure: ,forum rules no price talk

why would you wanna work for a price that someone you dont know has told you on the internet anyway ? sounds pretty risky to me, could be a tramp who just needs £8 quid a day for cidre and works for that.

just price the job for the money you want for doing it like mate thats what I do see

:RpS_thumbsup:

why would you wanna work for a price that someone you dont know has told you on the internet anyway ? sounds pretty risky to me, could be a tramp who just needs £8 quid a day for cidre and works for that.

just price the job for the money you want for doing it like mate thats what I do see

:RpS_thumbsup:
£8 Cider ,when can i start :RpS_drool:

£8................:RpS_scared: I been drinking this gear from our local shop that's £2.39 a 2L bottle...................:RpS_thumbup:

I get asked and go well under. If they come back (most don't) then to busy. If they undercut me then good they arn't around for long.

Status
Not open for further replies.