Spread Wanted Slough Area

Status
Not open for further replies.

Berkshire

Hello All,

I joined this forum a short while back as I had a couple of jobs in the pipeline that I couldn't cover myself.

I have been in the trade for 25 years as a Carpenter and Joiner.

There is a job come in that I could use a decent plasterer on, its just a small domestic job, but one that needs doing right.
I'm not promising a run of work, as there just isn't any at the moment - might change?

There is work in 6 areas to the ground floor of a property in Slough.
The work is a mixture of:
Boarding ceilings where new joists fitted and skimming.
Over-boarding existing ceilings and skimming.
Prime and skim over artex ceiling.
Bonding out low level wall chases and skimming.
Bonding out below skirting board line - no skim.
Prime / Key walls and skim.

The m2 are very roughly shown below as a guide:

New Ceilings = 21.5 m2
Over-board = 22 m2
Skim over Artex = 11 m2
Wall Skimming = 76 m2
6 No. Thin Coat Beads
4 Render / 2 Coat Beads

Its really a job for 1 man, as the areas aren't great and access from room to room is organized on a daily basis - client living on site, but no carpets down, skirting off etc, client only really has 2 No. rooms to themselves at any time.

You must have your own tools and hop ups.
We start at 8am and finish at 5pm - take half hour at lunch.
Don't want anyone who is afraid to 'jump on' and help others when free, or prep up for the following day.
Must be able to produce a top finish on all work - not interested in anything less.
You should be reliable, start on time, not disappear at 4.30pm, not drink at work, and smoke outside only.

I know the above might make me sound harsh? But I have no time left for chancers or lazy T***s!

I am very reasonable to work with, and have been in the game for a while - so have an understanding of what you might need and how you work.

If the above is of interest to you, please send an email to:

berkshirecontractor@gmail.com

I will respond to all inquiries.

Status
Not open for further replies.