Spraying on nudura polystyrene forms

Status
Not open for further replies.

cjs

Hi guys
been asked to render on top of these polystyrene insulated concrete forms called nudura.I have never come across this system before,it's only one elevation at the rear of a new build about 75 Sqm in total.Has anyone had any experience with this sort of system,and what have you used on it,a scratch render or thin coat system? I will be glad to hear any of your experiences of this,thanks in advance. ::RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup::RpS_thumbup:

Parex maite monocompsant with either EHI mineral or acrylic top coat. Speak to you local Parex rep he'll specify it for you.

Thanks scogs.I did have a k-rend rep take a look but he has not bothered to get back to me or the builder on what spec to use.Its always helpful to ask if anyone else has had any experience with a icf system.im hoping to use the ritmo on this little beauty.:RpS_thumbup:

Done loads just treat as eps.

Make sure you rasp the entire surface though as they tend to have a residue on them.

No worries as rich says get a rasp refina do them or somewhere similar. Whereabouts are you ?

I'm using The Plasterers Forum Mobile App

Thanks Richard,scogs I am in Westbury 30 minutes from bath mate which is where the job is too.

Status
Not open for further replies.