Spraying domestic is a nightmare for mess .

Mag

Started spraying with ritmo l
Today after three days prepping and covering Windows doors and flooring and everything else u need to cover .. 2 hours spraying 3 hours cleaning up .

Today after three days prepping and covering Windows doors and flooring and everything else u need to cover .. 2 hours spraying 3 hours cleaning up .
What where you spraying

Yep as the customer had a patio put down before his house was rendererd which isn't the best and a new fence oh and stainless steel hand rail and glass everywhere ..
Sounds like one of my jobs. Customers with no common sense!

Chin up mate, where there's a will there's a way also check out other newbies that are making it work @stuart23 @Jgreenplastering , there plenty of people on here that have had machines along time that hopefully will give a bit of positive tips @keithuk the @Wesley @owls @Rossi46 to name a few they all started somewhere and have made it work.

Reactions: Mag
Use the right stuff to cover up with , with respect it's not rock science, we do it day in day out
20 sheets of black cover flooring for the patio. plastic sheets over the glass .. Sticky film for the Windows and facia . Tarp also so no it's not rocket science it's messy that's all
I'm
Saying

I got gable mono job mid September with a pitched roof underneath it will be my first using Ritmo :frio:
Good luck this is my third time using it .. I'm still getting used to it and the set up takes time in the morning but once it's sorted it's a dream .

Good luck this is my third time using it .. I'm still getting used to it and the set up takes time in the morning but once it's sorted it's a dream .
Nice one .. The only way is up my friend

Or down if water setting is wrong,lol

The machine section is gonna get very interesting over the next few weeks :) will it encourage or put people off?

Theres domestic jobs that I wont go near now with machine because of mess but thats probably down to my inexperience. Things like mid terrace houses just seem easier to handball, thats mainly dash reciever not mono. Spraying parex onto a block extension tomorrow for first time and just going to concentrate on not making a mess, im sure once you get more experienced the tidiness will come just as it did with plastering.

Positive mental attitude my friend
2016 Newbie crew rule
Yeh keep telling yourself that but reality comes in to it, you've been told plenty of times but insistent on proving people wrong. It's not a dig mate and I'm being honest the guys your looking for advice off and the guys giving you advise are very experienced and been on here from day one. They have been on the forums before this gaff and set their own up and it always goes back to the same thing, experience. Not having a dig, take it how you like but take advise xx

Surely with mono its a mess regardless of spraying or handballing as you need to scrape it back? Doesn't it mean you drop less putting it on with a machine and the scrape is the same regardless? I've not tried a machine or mono but surely spraying it on from a hose means you drop less no?