speedskim

Members online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a quick search on the top right corner mate. There is hundreds of posts on them. Some people swear by them other can't stand them.

We sell the Speedskim and other spats for Plastering. You can happily come have a feel of them before you think about buying

Ryan

never used 1 just dont think it makes the job any easyer.when u trowel it on lay it in.its flat with no trowel marks.suppose if thats what ur used 2 its self preference.

brought a s*p*r*lex from refina last week and using it on mp75 and its lovleyyy. any way how come pft central dont sell pfts? only gaytecs?

Used Excalibur and speed skim this week, work well in tandem on big areas. Need to buy more if a deal is on.....

why you being so aggressive?!!!

just wanted to see what you were at????

i aint got no imaginary work on... still at morrisons. fruit and veg department..
your so mean.... lets have a brew when you get back and we will catch up

He says that he still really cares about me and that things could change in the future, but at the moment he just needs some space. I keep causing so many problems for him and we do nothing but argue. I care about him so much and he means the world to me – I just can't get over him and get on with my life. I feel like my life isn't worth living without him.He wants to help me but is getting tired of trying to help me get through everything. I don't know what to do anymore.

I think he's using his master key, its opens all back doors...........:RpS_wink:

He says that he still really cares about me and that things could change in the future, but at the moment he just needs some space. I keep causing so many problems for him and we do nothing but argue. I care about him so much and he means the world to me – I just can't get over him and get on with my life. I feel like my life isn't worth living without him.He wants to help me but is getting tired of trying to help me get through everything. I don't know what to do anymore.

Beddy???

Status
Not open for further replies.