Special Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Prices are at the top mate, afraid I can't go lower. £58 for the 1m £31.00 for the pole and £6.00 for del all + vat. Would pm but can't seem to PM anyone?

Will give you a call tomorrow if you want? Your mobile is on your website yea?

This offer is running along side my other special offer, It will expire on the 1/12/12

Plenty of time to get the Christmas presents in!!

Thanks,

Ryan

Prices are at the top mate, afraid I can't go lower. £58 for the 1m £31.00 for the pole and £6.00 for del all + vat. Would pm but can't seem to PM anyone?

Will give you a call tomorrow if you want? Your mobile is on your website yea?

Hi Ryan sorry I couldn't take your calls today but it's been manic, I did however pick up your message.
I'll be honest, the 1m spat and pole does interest me but having never used one or seen one in use I just can't justify to myself the relatively high initial outlay. I'd love to borrow one for a morning to have a go with but as I don't know anyone with one that's not likely to happen.

Andy you can borrow mine. I've got a 60m2 artex ceiling you can practice on. I don't mind. Honestly.

I know where there's a used one Ryan. On that little shelf on the first bay as you walk in. Don't lie I've seen it!

No mate. I found that it looks and feels ok once you've finished but then it starts to dry it doesn't feel and look as good so I've gone back to my trowel plus I broke my skimming trowel a couple of months back so Im breaking a new one in

No mate. I found that it looks and feels ok once you've finished but then it starts to dry it doesn't feel and look as good so I've gone back to my trowel plus I broke my skimming trowel a couple of months back so Im breaking a new one in

So you only use it for flattening in Steve? I thought the idea was to trowel up with them, it's what I've struggled to accept that you could get enough pressure on something that size to use it right through the set.

Haha cheers mate! You still interested in the EZE 24?

At the minute mate, no. i think Phil is doing a bit of acrylic at the minute but I'm trying to stay clear as much as possible. I want to be inside while it's wet and cold lol. Has he had one? I've not spoken to him for a while.

Andy some people finish with them and some don't. Personal preference just like anything else o guess. Currier uses them. Why not go with him for half a day

At the minute mate, no. i think Phil is doing a bit of acrylic at the minute but I'm trying to stay clear as much as possible. I want to be inside while it's wet and cold lol. Has he had one? I've not spoken to him for a while.

Andy some people finish with them and some don't. Personal preference just like anything else o guess. Currier uses them. Why not go with him for half a day

Yea to my knowledge Currier uses the speedskim first then the spat.

Havent heard from Phil, will give him a call tomorrow

I wouldn't recommend a 1m spat for finish with. To be honest I always use a 32" even on a pole. Give a 32" a go.

I have also just taken delivery of a nice new replacement blade :RpS_thumbsup:

I don't find spray finish does this as much, however i always run over the ways the next day to please the strokers!

Status
Not open for further replies.